What is the best SLM Chassis out their today???

Thought I had "RETIRED" from racing couple years back but found you can not "RETIRE" from something you enjoy and love!! You Retire from WORK!!
Ran Rayburn's in the 90's and early 2,000's but do not find them to be competitive last few years.

Rocket seems to still be the front runner. Bloomquist is also one of the heavy hitters. TMac looked good in his Warrior out in Arizona. Victory Circle is gaining ground in this part of the country and is huge out west. Northern Illinois seems to be dominated by Pierce. Rayburns are doing alright...Michael Kloos runs a Rayburn the majority of the time at Belle-Clair.

Korte still run's Rocket does he not?
Any GRT's run Granite or Pevely with any success?
Understand Rayburn has some "NEW" changes coming soon?

Good driver can make any of the above chassis go... gotta have good understanding of your shock and tire progam...

howard,,ya have to be in the right place at the right time,,got a darn nice 99 grt w/08 updates for $1500,will i win with it,prolly not but i bet i move up in the pecking order some,,might just put some young shoe in and watch as i still have my sportsman and now an a and b mod

I'll drive it for ya lenny! I'd say local level the rocket is the way to go. National level bloomer car or victory circle.

GRT came out with a new design late last year, closer to the way they were when they where good....

All mentioned are capable of winning but driving style and types of races and racetracks that the car will race at should factor in. The Rocket cars seem to be better on heavier tackier tracks where the VC and Bloomquist cars seem to accel when track is slicked off. I don't really know squat abt late models but id take an MB (mars/birkoffer) chassis if given the choice..or maybe Victory Circle, both seem pretty versatile. JMO

Back