what mods and late models are coming to flora clay county speedway friday

babb fan

just wondering who was coming to the late model challenge of champions race and the modified race they are both $2000.00 to win just wondering if timmons and some of the mt.vernon boys are coming.i seen timmons run there couple years ago for a $1000.00 to win and whipped em pretty good hope to see ya back in that new good looking car

late models that i am pretty sure on is burwell,dagg,shirley,korte,morris,melvin,monroe,hutchison,
unterbrink,weaver,faust,faust,zobrist,kreke, thats just what i can remember off the top of my head i know theres more probably english,dixon and who knows who else post if you no anybody else even on the modifieds.

Those in the top 10 in points that need a win to get into the show are Billy Faust, Eric Smith, Chad Zobrist, Ed Dixon and Rylan Dagg. So you could count on several of those drivers.
Dagg has been to all the shows, but has not made too many of the feature. Brian Shirley has been to all but one show. Sheppard, Hammer, Billy Drake and Bob Pierce are in the top 20 and need a win to get in so will they show, who knows.
If anyone is running for track points at a Friday night track, count them out unless weather plays a part in the racing on Friday.
Good luck with the show and hope that 25-30 UMP Late Models show up.

I AM BETTING THAT DIXON AND M. FAUST WILL BE AT GODFREY FRIDAY SINCE THEY ARE BOTH GOING FOR POINTS!!!!!

Hey Burwell, what's up with you not going to Flora? Sure would love to see ya there!! Don't back out cause there's gonna be alot of cars, we want a good race up here!!!! Think on it a little longer please!!!

Burwell has a string of feature wins going and may want to see how far he can take it. He is third in points and may want to keep that position.

Mark Faust is already in the CoC after winning at Godfrey on the second time around.
Ed Dixon is not in the big show and does need to get in from winning and could show up just to make sure he is in the big show rather having to race his way in on Oct 4.
Who knows!! Go and enjoy the show.

Burwell may be at Flora after all

If a good chance of rain stays in the forecast for Belleville, we might head to Flora instead of chancing it at Belle-Clair.

Back