What should I do this weekend?

What should I do this weekend?

• Go to Calvert City and be Fuel Man for Ray Walsh?

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Try to take Thursday and Friday off work to be Steve Maisel's Crew Cheif in South Carolina?

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Go to Malden and be Rear Tire Carrier for Rusty Griffaw?

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Go race my Hot Rod Cutlass against the Steel Block Late Models at Calvert?

Votes: 15 51.7%

• Total voters
You have only one choice, young man!

Stay home and get your Camaro running again so I can stop driving that dam* big humongous pick-up truck everywhere!

:mad:

And stop leaving the windows open on the truck when you go to a dusty racetrack for 2 days! Geez! I know you love "dirt" but this is ridiculous!

I refuse to drive a dirty truck! :(

They dont need you. Fix your own **** and take the burdon of of your mother.

You will have children of your own some day, and you will need her in the grandma role on race day, givning out cookies is alot easier than controlling a litle one like you or me in the stands. Jimmy I don't know if your dad raced or not, mine did. I have children now, think a head. Ask other Second or third generation racers.

If it was me...I would go to South Carolina. I wanted to go out there with Dennis, but I gotta stay back and work. Looks like KLMS or B-town Bash.

When and where are they racing in SC? Gussie is out there for 2 more weeks working. I know he'd drive to a race a hang with Steve....

It is the Street Stock World Championships. I think they are paying $10,000 to win. Some guys from around here around here are planning on going. (Maisel, Belken, Wernle) The pre-entry list is pretty impressive. Go to:

www.modocspeedway.com

The link for this race is about half-way down that page.

Thanks

Thanks Cheatin Chewin ... I am going to forward the information
to the other half. I think he's having withdraws... :(

Just to set the record straight on my camaro, the reason I havent torn it apart yet is cause I can still drive it around town, just not to work down the highway cause I blew out drive. The business I am going to hae rebuild it is closed until the 23rd cause the owners went on vacation. But thats cool, if she is that upset about it, I am putting the car up on jack stands in the drive way and start pulling the tranny out tonight. THINK MY NEIGHBORS WILL LIKE SEEING IT ON STANDS FOR A WEEK OR 2?

It sounds to me like the BOSS has spoken, maybe you had better clean the truck up first and then take the car apart............LMAO

Well I washed the truck last night and my dad vacuumed it out. I tried to take my car apart tonight and got yelled at.

Chris #11, if you dont care dont click on the ****ing post you homo

the bash

THE BROWNSTOWN BASH!!! with the klms conflict brownstown is going to need some good cars, with good names attached to them.

Originally posted by Racer14K
Is this the same place that screwed them on the payout last year?

LOREN,
THE RACE YOU'RE REFERING TO WAS IN VIRGINA OR WEST VIRIGINA ONE. ITS NOT THE SAME PLACE.

SPRINT FAN32,
STEVE RAN LATE MODELS LAST YEAR. HE SOLD OUT THE LATE MODEL STUFF. HE STARTED A BUSINESS AND DIDN'T HAVE THE TIME TO DEDICATE TO THE LATE MODEL PROGRAM. HE HAD A SPORTSMAN OUT BEHIND THE SHOP AND BROUGHT IT BACK TO LIFE.

BY THE WAY JIMMY, MAISEL FOUND A CREW CHIEF FOR THIS WEEKEND, SUPER DAVE WENT WITH HIM.

I BELIEVE TROY NEAGER WENT ALSO.

DIRTGIRL, IF GUS IS CLOSE, TELL HIM THEY TECH AND PRACTICE TOMORROW, AND I BELIEVE THEY RACE FRIDAY AND SATURDAY.

Pitdrifter

I have talked to the track and did my map quest and got as much info as I can. I told him to take Saturday off ( kills me good money day ) and go racing. He's about 200 miles away but he is wanting to go. When you said Super Dave is that Jenkins?
I will pass on the info you gave. Thanks alot...

Back