whats up

Redline Motors

hey how is everyone doin I got a min to use a friends computer so I thought I would check everything out. I hope evrybdy is getting close to being done. if anyone is interested I'm fine just really cold. If anyone has every seen the movie groundhogs day where everyday is the same. Well that is how this is. I'm hopin to maybe see some friends before I leave so you can talk talk to my mom and dad about possible details. but I got to go get inthe shower so I'll talk to you all later good luck.

p.s. dad tell everybody I said hi that I miss them and love all you guys

p.s.s I almost forgot to tell everyone I am going to be a daddy.

Congratulations!!!

Congratulations on becoming a Dad!!

It sure is good to hear from you, we have been wondering how you were doing!

congratulations man!

Glad to hear something from you. Take care and good luck, we'll see you when you get home.

thanx I really appreciate the support Its nice knowing that we have support and its goo to hear from everyone the training has been pretty intense over the last couple of weeks. Hey randy how is your car coming? dad told me the other night that they got the truck started said it sounds real good. I hope that everyone is doing well. Hey bobby how s the track coming? alomost finished yet? anyway I need to scat got to go to bed gotta get up early. hope to hear from eveyone soon.

p.s. why die for your country when the you can have that sonofab*$#h die for his. General Patton

P.S.S it's better to be judged by 12 then carried by six.

Good to hear from you Chris. Intense training huh?? They trying to get rid of your beer belly? :p :D Boy your groupies are going to love it when you get back and are in great shape. You might have to hire some security gaurds to keep them all back.:D :D

We got the roll cage done on mine. Got the seat and harness in yesterday. Hopefully it won't be long and it will be done. When I get some pics I will post them.

Take care Chris.

Chris

Hey take becareful. are you still going to be able to come home before you ship out to towel head land? Just dont let them put you out on guard duty with a weapon and no ammo cause they did that a lot to me when I was in there I guess I was the target or I was to say to bang bang or butt stroke'em with the weapon. Its a fight to the death match over there is what it sounds like now so take care.

Haven't touched it.....yet

I keep saving cash for a new motor, and my house and truck keeps spending it:mad:

KEEP YOUR HEAD DOWN! Them bastards don't care to die.......and like you said-"it's better to be judged by 12 then carried by six."

BUTT-HEAD

Hey man hurry the hell up and get back home I need you to take me to that place called AutoZone.:confused: :confused:
Hey by the way the truck does sound great think your dad will drive it :D :D I'm tring to PUSH him into it !!!
By the way how's the NewYear's reselution going on the TAN ?????
Take care buddy we miss you here !!!

P.S. Mike's been trying to knock me out in the garage guess he want's me to think your still here :p :p

Back