Whats Your Thoughts

I was just wandering about the opinions of some of you on the sport of RACING. Do you enjoy it ? Is it to expensive for the drivers to call it a hobbie ? Is there drivers that stand out in your mind ? What would you like to see different ? What is some of your fond memories of racing ? Im just curious to see the different opinions of everyone......... LD :rolleyes:

Thoughts.....

I've been attending the races for 17 years as part of a pit crew, driver, and a fan. Now I just attend as a fan because of the cost and lack of time to race on my own. I do think it is an expensive "hobby", but everyone knows that going in. As for as family entertainment you can't beat it, all ages can go to the races and be able to afford it. I think it's great thing for all parents to get their kids involved in whether it be just going to watch or actually helping with a race team, if that's what they like to do. It's better than them hanging out on the street getting in trouble or doing other things they ought not be doing, at least you know where your kids are. To be honest there is nothing I'd rather do in my spare time than go watch a good stock car race, and look at all the wonderful people we all get to communicate with on this board! Have a great day! ;)

thoughts

I have been going to SFCR for about 12 years now and I get the blues in the winter when there is no racing...I have many favorites but some are not racing now like ronnie standridge, mike ward and so on...I like all classes and just want to see a good competition..I dont know what I would do without the excitement of the track on saturday night, the smell of the alcohol burning and the roar of the engine. I cant think of anything else that I would rather do than sit in the bleachers and have racetrack food and watch a good race...good question... :cool:
Racefan for ever
Dirttrackracers

I talked with Jeremy Saturday night,good news,Ronnis still has a car and is suppose to be racing real soon,another great racer,hopefully at our great track,also Jeremy had a good run going,bad luck got him,thankfully he didn't get hurt real bad wnen his U-Joint broke.

been going to SFCR for 13yrs and even worked at I-55 for about 5 years........you can't beat sitting at the track and eating a Cheeseburger......mmm...mmmm

Hey, it looks like everyone is able to actually agree on this subject, what a shock! That's the way it should be.

Back