Where are all the Conspiracy Theorists?

opnwhlmnd

Saw that Joey Montgomery was disqualified Sat night after finishing second in A-main

Just wondering how the conspiracy therorists are going to spin this one :confused:

Here I will give you a start ...

He never would have been leading the race if they hadn't cheated for him in the pill draw :rolleyes:

I agree, wonder why he got some points sat. Nite if he was supposely black flagged? Its been jimmy hurley this year getting the front row positions and not so much j montgomery, sure makes it alot easier to win when u start in front every week. LOL.

I'm totally sure Hurley gives them a percentage of his winnings every night to get the front row pill draw. Joey refused to pay it this year

I know that to be true because I read it on the internet

I totally beleive that and had wandered it myself, the track is all about the money and dont care about their racers (except the special ones) and it shows every week, no cars and no fans.

I agree, wonder why he got some points sat. Nite if he was supposely black flagged? Its been jimmy hurley this year getting the front row positions and not so much j montgomery, sure makes it alot easier to win when u start in front every week. LOL.

FYI...Joe wasnt black flagged, he was disqualified from that race. When you are black flagged for the night for rough driving, you receive no points/money for the night.

Copied directly from the rules: http://www.sfcraceway.com/images/2011 rule book.pdf

37. Any driver slamming into another car during a yellow flag or after the race will be disqualified for that race and will not receive any points or money for that race.

I don't do the points, and to be totally honest, I'm not real sure what races you get them for, but my guess is if he got points, they were from the dash and/or the heat.

My good friends do the pill draw every week and would love for someone come down and prove how they are cheating for Joey or anyone else..The racing was very good the last few weeks and I expect it to be that way the rest of the year. Saturday Night had some great hard racing!

Ok got to change the subject did any one read the results from Sat.nite that was posted on hoseheads.It seems that who ever writes them has there favorites sorry but when a DRIVER COMES FROM STATING 12TH AND MAKES IT UP TO 3RD AND ENDS UP 4TH you would think that MIGHT BE WRITEN IN THE RESULTS.You know this driver has only raced 7 times at the track this year finished in top 5-6 TIMES I have not checked the points this week but he might be in the top 10.I guess like Rodney Dangerfield use to say NO RESPECT!!!

Back