Where to get 55 gallon of race fuel....

smaldirt28

Where are some of you guys that purchase 55 gallon drums of racing fuel getting them from and about what is the cost now? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Tom

call randy korte
rkr_dealer.jpg
performance_plus.jpg

Race Fuel

Southern Illinois Race Parts sells Sunoco and Torco Racing fuels will have prices up sometime tomorrow on what the cost of Alcohol and Racing Gas or call us at 618-357-3800 mon-fri 6p-9p sat-sun 8a-12p or feel free to leave a message, we will get back in touch with you.

Hey Tommy,
Call Bauman Oil out of Herculaneum (636-937-3412) and ask to speak to Paul or Bobby. We always find that he has very reasonable prices, but I don't know off the top of my head what fuel is going for at this time. Good luck!
Mandy

Give Performance Plus a call 1-800-448-6953 ext. 11, located in Highland. You can pick it up at the shop or at any track they race.

Great prices and great service!

00BusDriver

This list was put together for the competitors running Rally America's Rally in the 100 Acre Wood last weekend based out of Salem, MO.

Because the cars for that series are street licensed and street legal they are required to run unleaded fuel.

This was a quick list I put together. I did not do an exhaustive search of all area fuel suppliers. If other fuel suppliers provide info I'll keep a list for future use/reference.

The list is alphabetical.

You will need to adjust this list to your needs. Obviously Gateway International does not sell fuel in 55 gallon drums. They only have pump fuel.

1. Gateway International Raceway
www.gatewayraceway.com
Madison, IL (at the intersection of I-55/70 and IL 203 just east of where I-64 ties into I-55/70 or about 4 - 5 miles due east of the Gateway Arch)

618-482-2400

ask for Tim Giger, tell him you are with the 100AW Rally

They carry Sunoco products. They do have limited supplies of the following: 100 octane unleaded for $7.00pr gallon, 110 leaded for $7pr gallon and 112 leaded for $8pr gallon.

If anyone is planning to use Gateway they have winter hours and you will need to make sure someone is there.

2. Sieveking, Inc.
www.sievekinginc.com
636-677-4355
Fenton, MO

They carry Sunoco Fuels. They do NOT carry UNLEADED Sunoco racing fuel.

For UNLEADED racing fuel they recommend:

Diamond Oil Co.
www.lubricants-oil.com
Des Moines, Iowa
1-800-422-7563 or 515-244-4271

3. Speed Sports
www.speedsportstopfuel.com
314-291-5858
Bridgeton, MO

Lou Osman (owns top fuel drag boats)

He sells CAM2 fuel.

4. Tuxedo Park Racing
www.tuxedoparkracing.com
618-874-8003
Sauget, IL

Steve and Sheila Burkett (SCCA road racers)

They sell VP fuel.

5. Wick Oil
www.wickoil.com
1-888-Racegas (722-3427)
Marine, IL

They sell Sunoco fuel. What types I haven't checked into.

6. Wise Speed Shop
www.wisespeedshop.com
1-800-231-4920 or locally 314-832-1262
St. Louis, MO

They do not sell UNLEADED racing fuel. They do sell Torco fuel.

Tommy better that fuel asap! I heard they're having a big sale at the St. Clair mall this weekend and momma needs some new shoes!!!!!!!

TTG/MM;-)

Tommy better that fuel asap! I heard they're having a big sale at the St. Clair mall this weekend and momma needs some new shoes!!!!!!!

TTG/MM;-)

TTG- you just ruined my plans for the weekend, now he knows! :D Man, and I had it all planned out, Tommy leaves to go out of town, I go shopping :) LOL

Thanks for all the replies so far everyone. So far from the phone calls i have made Randy Kortes is the best price. Not picking up a drum till the weekend or early next week so please let me know of anymore places to check out prices. Thanks again everyone

Tom

race gas

Tommy
Give me a call and let me know what gas you need and I can price it for you. We stock all of the different grades Sunoco gas and also the Torco gas along with methanol. We are the largest reseller of race fuel around. For the best price give me a call.
Ron Wick
1-888-722-3427

Back