Where you goin' on Labor Day weekend??

CHEWIN_DIRT

one six MAFIA
I know it is about 5 days away...but where is everyone planning on going this coming weekend???

Here is a list of possibilities that I know of:

Friday Night:
$1,000 to win Mods at Brownstown
Remember..no racing @ Fredricktown

Saturday:
Regular shows

Sunday:
Brownstown Street Stock Special Race Day #1
Duquoin is running Mods for a few grand to win Day #1
Montgomery County is racing
UMP Challenge Series is @ Haubstadt

Monday:
Brownstown Street Stock Special Race Day #2
Duquoin is having the ARCA Series race along with UMP Mods

Duquion-sunday-tradition

Gotta stop at Little Nashville to eat breakfast then head for the track..We will be camping down by the helicopter landing again
Diva and super dave are supose to come by and have a drink with us..Come on down and visit. Lots of room down there for camping and it is FUN. We will not be racing but we will be there..
Oh and Diva is also going to ride the BULL she told me. I cant wait to see that.. To get to the camping place you turn in by caseys.. Oh and REO SPEEDWAGON is in concert that night in the grandstands...

Speed,
Chewin told me tonight that he will ride the bull first ! Well actually he said something to the effect " If you mess with the bull you get the horns" not quite sure what he meant by that :) But he was very confident that he could ride that bull ! We have to be sure to bring a camera so we can use those pictures :D

Everything Diva just said is opposite of what I told her!!!! Why would a quiet and reserved guy like me ride a freakin' mechanical bull. I might have to go and watch some of the Duquoin women have their shot at it though. ;) :D

there is a wingless sprint and midget race at tcs. usac/mara.sat nite. i think dirthound might even be there.but don't let that stop you.go there anyway.hehe.

Bull Shoals

Yep going to where they made the deliverence movies LOL!!! Talk about tablerock .... Be there Friday night till Tuesday afternoon.... I believe some of the guys may make it to West Plains to watch if they can pull their drunk heineys out of the boats Saturday LOL!!! So yes my friends ( all 2 of them ) I will not be at the races next weekend. I will be boating it :D Everyone have a safe and exciting racing weekend....

Lisa

come on Howard
I know you can do another three days in a row. Come down to DQ on Sunday for the Silver Crowns and then couch it all day Monday. If an old broad like me can do it so can you. wk

Hey dirtgirl

I'm going on a float trip with Epperson, Worley, Horton, Woods, and Weber, and you want to talk about deliverence. Speaking of Weber, dirtgirl you wouldn't happen to have an extra set of those kiddie floaties would you, if not I guess we will find out if chit floats, lol!

Back