Who outside of the Highland regulars are coming to the Fair Race?

stewart14

dirt in my beer
Any one know who other than the Highland regulars might be at the Fair Race?
Just curious?

Thanks

weaver will be there (90 percent) Babb probably would be a last minute deal, but he may be resting from summer nationals.. or he may miss the constant racing... i'm sure Shirley will be there as well (lance's car)

The post reads "been there in the past", that does not mean they will be there tomorrow. Add the Sheppard's as it is close to New Berlin. It is a $3,000 to win and $200 to start and has averaged close to 30 cars over the last 11 years.

Could see some Modifieds that don't normally race there.

The post reads "been there in the past", that does not mean they will be there tomorrow. Add the Sheppard's as it is close to New Berlin. It is a $3,000 to win and $200 to start and has averaged close to 30 cars over the last 11 years.

Could see some Modifieds that don't normally race there.
for 700 dollars, i doubt it highly

Really?? Everyone should try to support local racing as much as possible. And we wonder why tracks are struggling so much this year. We'll be able to save our money a lot in the future if things keep going the way they are.

Save your money.....JMO:)

This has been a good race for the LM and the MODS over the years!! They will have some good racing in both classes. JMO

Back