who will win the first night of racing at belle-clair???

racing35

OFFICIAL FLAGMAN
who will win the first night of racing at belle-clair??

LM-6k michael kloos

MOD-241d dean hoffman if he races belleville if not,89 bobby bittle

SPORTSMAN-19 jimmy cummins

STREET STOCKS-7 dennis ponder

HORNETS-?????

Hopefully this works. I'm hoping this car will be in victory lane for the first weekly pro-4 win at Belleclair.

NEW..JPG

Special thanks to my sponsors for 2010....
Crash Karaoke and DJ Productions
Cody Conner at Allout Graphics

Crash you may have some good competition, so you may have to work hard at that first 4 cyl victory. ;)

who will win the first night of racing at belle-clair??? ............... Who ever takes the checkered flag first, obviously.

At this point I think that mother nature may make it clean sweep!! I have cabin fever just like the rest of ya, I need to go racing BAD!!!

Got a feeling the Yellow 16H is gonna get the Late Model feature. Mods maybe Bittle....that new car is pretty quick.....Sportsman.....Mark Schaefer.......Pure stock......????can't answer that one!!!

Late Models---Jimmy Burwell
Modifieds--Bobby Bittle
Sportsmen--Wahoo Jones
Street Stock--Don't know
Hornets---If he races there #2 Aaron Wood

Late models: Michael Kloos
Modified: Dean Hoffman or Bobby Bittle or Ray Walsh(unless that rumor was squashed)
Sportsman: Jimmy Cummins
Pure Stock: Ponder
Hornet: not sure who's showing up

The Governator chassis 87 has big plans this year! Racing every Friday night at Belleville! We hope we can do some good!! : )

I would love to see the 87 kick some arse at belle clair . I also see a 11 car in victory lane ??? Guess we will see. And a huge go get em to little "red" 12 good luck your first night buddy!!!

Back