Who's Going to be at Highland Sat 10-2-10?

stewart14

dirt in my beer
Who's going to Highland for the last show of the season? I hope all the regulars and a lot more.

Stallion will be there!

Bobby Martintoni will be there !!! Why would a Crate not be there close to home and nowhere else to run. Or is UMP or certain race team trying to do to Highland what they did Shepps tonight. Just my thought.....jcup

I hear that some of the crate drivers are saving their equipment for Tri-City Speedway's show next weekend.

If they are not there, just presume that is the case.

Have a great weekend and enjoy this awesome weather... and if you are racing, best of luck to you!

Bobby Martintoni will be there !!! Why would a Crate not be there close to home and nowhere else to run. Or is UMP or certain race team trying to do to Highland what they did Shepps tonight. Just my thought.....jcup

You may be on to something there cup, but apparently you didn't get the phone call either.

BDR will be there too. We will be putting race number 146 on our one and only 604 crate motor!

BusDriver

so who do you think this crate team is , because it dont make any since. isnt the points deal all rapped up for the top 4 guys in points.

Back