Who's gonna be at I-55 Sat?????

Chad Burgess

Driver of the 77 Hornet
Just wondering who's gonna be there to see if it worth the drive out there.

Anytime there's 10 g's up for grabs its gonna be a good show...By the way every year is worth the drive to I-55 for the Pepsi Nationals...Been going the past 4 years and have never been disappointed .....

There are a lot of other shows going on this weekend that may take some cars away from I-55, but then again you never know who goes where and why.
Xtreme has a points show in Rome, GA, so there goes those guys.
There are some shows up north. The Pittsburgher 100 is this week.
All I am saying is don't expect a lot of big names like it would have been last week.

It will be about the same as last weekend as there were alot of big shows going on last weekend also.

I44, XDCS, Yankee, etc. all last weekend.

Hey JP

are you ready for the Emge Booster Club Scramble at Locust Hills? i think we'll be the class of the field this year.

I-55 or Highland?

Dude! I don't know what yer thinkin'? I'm headin' to Highland to watch Aaron Wood in the #2w. I'm outti!

hello j pugh different rules of course for renegade boys an extreme and ever hear about Isabel ,who ever shows upathe gate are there enuff said should be a good show no matter what

Moyer will be in the house!

I just received a reply from Joyce Moyer stating that Billy will be at KKK tonight and tomorrow night, I-55 on Saturday, and Brownstown on Sunday.

It's always great to see Moyer at I-55. The weather looks perfect for a great night of racing on Saturday.

It could be a great field of cars on Sat. night:

Moyer
Babb
O'Neal
Korte
Pierce
Weaver
Dixon
Ratacyzk (sp?)
Gundaker
Oller
Billy Faust
Mark Faust
Zobrist
Roger Long
R. Melvin
Brent Kreke
Drake

95fan,
Do you know Pierce is going to be there? I think he drastically cut back his schedule for the rest of the year, prepping for retirement next year.

I would love to see him at I55 for these last 2 big races.

Slideways,

No, I don't know for sure if he's going to be there. I know he's cutting back but he's been at this race for many years now. I hope he makes it. I just checked his website at www.bobpierceracecars.com and it says he will be at KKK for the Roderick Memorial race but it doesn't say anything about I-55.

I was just trying to list some names that I thought would show up. I thought I read on 4m where Drake may be heading out east but those races could be affected by Isabel.

Also, I left out English who will hopefully show up.

Does anyone think Claycomb will show up to get some track time before the Challenge finale? He looked pretty good at Flora last Friday.

Pierce

It looks like the tall cool one is taking Saturday off his schedule calls for Fri. at kkk and Sun; b-town for 5k race but nothing for Saturday- The man must be gettin old. Plans on retirement aftyer this year..

This is a guess but I would say anybody who has qualified for the 15k CoC race will be there Saturday.....Long, Clycomb, Erb and English. Will be interesting to see who wins tonight at 3K.....isn't it the final CoC race.

Drake may go to the Pittsburgher.....I think it is a STARS sanctioned race Saturday and Sunday - $20k/win.

Back