Who's your favorite local Late Model Driver???

WHo's your Favorite

• Randy Korte

Votes: 13 9.7%
  • Mark Faust

Votes: 9 6.7%
  • Billy Faust

Votes: 10 7.5%
  • Ed Dixon

Votes: 19 14.2%
  • Tomcat Carson

Votes: 8 6.0%
  • Rodney Melvin

Votes: 13 9.7%
  • FIREBALL

Votes: 6 4.5%
  • Tom Seets

Votes: 9 6.7%
  • Matt Taylor

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • Other

Votes: 45 33.6%

• Total voters
Driver

GUNDAKER Keven is the best!! He always has time to stop and talk to us. I like his driven style. He can make that car dance!!!

Justin Anderson, he races with little money and runs good.
this is his second year and he runs in the top 10 at peavely, and won a heat race at benton MO. the kid is just good and will only get better with time and a little help from sponsors!

Jason "Fast and Furious" Frankel ... even beat Dixon Sat night at MCS! Jason is a good driver, clean and smooth...and a really nice guy!

You left someone off your poll list!

EXCUSE ME!!!! Where is DEAN HOFFMANN'S name on this list? How can you have a list of Late Model greats without Dean?

I know, this is only his first year in a Late Model, but he's been awesome, and would still be in first place at Belleville if he hadn't gotten sick from huggin' on me.

My picks:

Dean Hoffman #1D
Vince Grondzki
Mark Oller
Kevin Gundaker
Aaron Kleine
"Fireball" Lenny Garson
Dave Jumper, because he got the guts to have a green car!!!
Jimmy Burwell, because he tries so hard week in and week out, always a show!
Ed Dixon
Mike Schulte, because he's so nice!
Justin Allgire

I know there's more, just can't think of them now. More leter.

Re: You left someone off your poll list!

Originally posted by Debbie Cummins
EXCUSE ME!!!! Where is DEAN HOFFMANN'S name on this list? How can you have a list of Late Model greats without Dean?
WHO???? :D :D

Dean Motsinger is the only great Dean from around here!!:p :p :p :D
But how can you have a list without Hammerle, Oller, Ratazcjk, and Gundaker not be on this list??

What about " Dandy Don " Klein? He still gets around the track pretty good! Struggling a bit, but he'll get it hooked up again!:D

My favorite late model drivers would have to be Justin Allgaier,Kyle Steffens,Kevin Gundaker,and Ed Dixon.. but I have alot more favorites.

Back