Why was Jimmy Cummins late to work this morning?

Why was I late to work?

• I got home from B-town at 2 am and over slept

Votes: 23 38.3%
  • I stopped at Schnucks and bought TV dinners for lunch

Votes: 6 10.0%
  • Some guy cut me off so I run in the back of him on Page and spun him out

Votes: 16 26.7%
  • I woke up and washed my car and unloaded it and the neighbors called the police

Votes: 15 25.0%

• Total voters
Sorry I did not vote cause there was no vote for all of the above! They all seem pretty legit to me!!! But I would have to say if I really got to vote it would be you getting up and washing the racecar and starting it up early in the morning!!! So we all are waiting to know the truth as to why you were late? Actually that might be a question I need to ask Bomber Momma!!! :D

I'll give you a hint....

it wasn't #4. Our neighbors love us--make that ME! Two of them are sponsors on our race car, Dean Kohlmeier of Kohlmeier Painting and Decorating in Waterloo IL, and Chris Ziebold of NICOL Investments of Waterloo, IL. Both have been sponsors since Bomber days! (I actually think they all get a kick out of our antics here at Cummins Racing--never a quiet moment near us.)

Now if Jimmy had washed the car before he left for work, then I would hope that he would have put the hose away after he washed it. But the hose was left laying across the yard and in fine position for him to wash the car when he got home--just a little reminder from dear ol' Dad when Jimmy got home. And the car never moved off the trailer that morning--that would have definitley gotten me up earlier. Jimmy washed the car and put it in the garage all after work. So don't vote for #4.

And, yes, Jimmy works! He works for #98 Dave Bardin at Quality Stainless Products doing precicion machine work--that's what makes the Sportsman races at Pevely so interesting some times (and Monday mornings).

I DIDN'T VOTE EITHER. NONE OF THE CHOICES HAD ANYTHING TO DO WITH GETTIN' DRUNK AND WAKING UP WITH A BIG HEAD.:D

OR SHOULD I SAY BIGGER HEAD?????:D

You Left B-Town @ 2 am on the way home some guy cut you off on Page, so you ran into the back of him and spun him out..Then you stopped by snucks and got yourself a tv dinner for lunch. That Morning you washed and unloaded your car and the neighbors called the police.
Jimmy It was just a dream you OVER SLEPT!!!

Back