will babb run tri city

dukman7

How many think Babb will run Tri City thurs. and Fri considering the big lead he has in points wont hurt him to miss two nights on hell tour and still have comfortable lead going into final on sat. night i for one think he will what do u think? With James running a distant second does he also pull off to run tri city what do u think???????

he won't. Say he misses 2 races that have good car counts... 80 points a piece and james wins both.... then he only has like a 40-60 point lead.. I don't see it happening but i wish i do

i know he already said on dod that he will continue to run the s/n tour but if my calculations are right after brownstown he is 206 pts. ahead of james i think he could do it because he could come back on sat. and if he finished in the top 10 he would still win the championship.

Babb has said he will stay true to the Summer Nationals. The Champion should run the whole tour.

shannon babb is one of the finest drivers out there today and i think emely his wife has his back what a wife congrats shannon on another win , his wife a fine vandalia girl go fast shannon

Back