Will Hicks

PEORIA#75FAN

Any results from Montgomery county last night?
How did Will Hicks do?
Thanks

There were seven cars in his class I believe, Will was working his way up through some cars and was involved in a "racing incident", he spun and restarted from the rear. He started his way back up through some cars again and was involved in another "incident":mad: and spun into the infield. Will was told there was something leaking on the car :rolleyes: so he kept it in the infield. I though he was looking good in the feature, a shame he wasn't able to finish the race...

Incident

Thanks for the info. From your post I guess the "incident" wasn't self induced LOL. Got to make the trip some day to see this kid race.

tough night

yea we stunk in the heat. I missed the setup bigtime. He tapped Steve Long in 1 and 2 I think maybe Steve checked up, but still it was Wills fault. He and I both went over and apoligized to Steve and Steve knew Will did not touch him on purpose, and those two are fine. Steve seems like a real nice young man to me.

However what was done to my driver in the feature by another competititor was cheap and low class. I am a little disappointed in how it was handled, but I guess thats part of the game.

Hicks hit Long and Bennett and that's what I call ''cheap and inappropriate'' and according to ump rules that are posted on the bulletin board at mcs Hull and pit crew should be kicked out for the rest of the year for assualting Dallas Bennett at the scale and threatening a minor.I'm a little disappointed at how THAT situation was handled.

I think what it boils down to is that there are those that are threatened BY a minor.

speaking of scales.......why is there no one at them to check weights? why have a scale?

See you at the races.

Back