Wiz Wins...Wiz Wins

Great job Rick. (Squeeky). You deserve that one!
Ken Johnson #17

lol

Damn,kenny beat me to it!Congrats Wiz....nice win....glad to see it after what happened early in the year!

Hey...think you could get your wife to talk to mine bout one of those presents?:D

ThanK You Everyone...........There are two guys that I didn`t mention last nite and I want to say Thank You now.......Jim and Bub Mitchell,you two kept my spirts up when I had the accident earlier this season.Bub,you told me you were not going to let me quit racing and you busted yer *** to help get me up runnin again.SO TO YOU TWO I SAY THANK YOU...........

See yall in 2 weeks

lol

Almost thought they were gonna have to get the stepladder out for the interview to see ya tho..........lmao!

jk.......congrats!:D

I know what you mean wiz...we had a buddy down and out,had to sell his wheels.....but freinds help real freinds and he finished second last night in the SS's!

flyin wiz

HEY RICK CONGRATS TO YA I KNEW ME AND THE BOY SHOULD HAVE WHEN TO GRANITE BUT WE WENT TO SAMMY HAGAR BUT HEY IT WAS FUN TOO HEY KAYBEE :cool:

Man the Wiz was FLYIN' last night folks!! Great job bro!

IMG_8857.jpg

Rick bringing home the bacon just ahead of Bert....

IMG_8859.jpg

Think the Wiz was excited?

IMG_8863.jpg

Celebrating with Bubb....

:D :cool: :cool: :D

Congrats.... To My Hubby On His Feature Win!!! Sorry Sammie And I Wasn't There. We Are Proud Of You.....

Love Ya,Kay And Sammie:p

Nice one Rick. They say the first one's the hardest to get. All the rest should come easy now!

CONGRATULATIONS RICK!

MAYBE I SHOULD HAVE PM'D YOU SOONER AND BROUGHT YOU THAT GOOD LUCK.....:D

GOOD JOB...KEEP IT UP!:)

And just think we all knew him when he was just a little guppie hoping one day to be just like sponge !!

Congrats Rick, too bad semi retirement has kept me away for a while but never fear, you never know what may lurk in the shadows........... and i may have a copy of photoshop !!!!!
:D :p

Back