Wolfman_5 Update

redneckracinggirl

redneckracinggirl
Mini Stock Drivers Will No Longer Have To Worry About Beating The Wolf. After Winning At The Rock Yet Again, He Has Sold The Mini Stock. Someone Sure Is Getting A Good Deal, As Long As They Drive Like He Did! I Know I Sound Partial, But After 47 Feature Wins And 2 Track Championships(two Different Tracks) It Is Proven That He And The Car Are Awesome. He Can Now Focus All The Attention On The Pure Street.

The Wolf always had a fast car but he knew how to drive it or he would not have won so many races. Best of luck to you in the pure street class Wolf and thanks for the help you have given me over the past three years.

good luck

good luck with the pure street wolf. thanks for your help when we started 2 years ago. kurt and lane

sore loser

if i was such a cheater then why didn't you tear me down at the "rock" a few weeks back-what did ya have to lose??????i have a $350 bottom-end that i bought from steve wright-we didn't even know what kind of pistons they were-i even reused the old rings-the head on the car is one that cj wright GAVE to me for free.all it had done was a valve job-so with gaskets i have less than $500 in my motor-i have won 7 straight features with this "cheater" motor..i forgot to mention the 1 1/2 year old bald tires-i thought you learned the first time you tore me down that i wasn't a cheater,even one of the inspectors laughed at my car-if ya beat the "wolf" you must be cheating,please somebody bring some tissue

well duh Shannon, u started dead last, wolf started front row and u won u must be a cheater. I guess some things never change. Shannon didnt i tell u not to use them "cheater parts" i gave u a few years ago?

well duh Shannon, u started dead last, wolf started front row and u won u must be a cheater. I guess some things never change. Shannon didnt i tell u not to use them "cheater parts" i gave u a few years ago?
i DON'T KNOW WHY YOU GUYS ARE CRYING "THE WOLF" IS DONE, SO NOW YOU REALLY DON'T HAVE ANY COMPETITION, FRIDAY NIGHT'S GONNA BE FUNNY BECAUSE YOU ALL AREN'T GONNA KNOW WHICH WAY TO GO BECAUSE THE LEADER IS GONE!!!

but my mini stock didn't have an acid ported head and nightrider the closest you've ever been is 2 laps down . Touche
THE WOLF

Nightrider may have been 2 laps down..but he wouldn't spin people out or beat the he!! outta their car to get them outta the way. Them 2 guys (Shannon and Denny) have more sportsmanship and respect than u've ever thought about havin' so my hats off to them!!!!!! Guess we'll see ya in 2nd place (behind Boyd)

Y'all should all be ashamed....you are pickin'
on a guy who started out riding the short bus..
Let him have his 15 minutes of fame:rolleyes::rolleyes:

wolfeeeee

heck all i said was you were good competition-you have raced me harder than anyone-you would win a few,i would win a few-the fans loved watching us duke it out-thats the only reason i even came back to the rock was to race against you and thompson.i have never had illegal parts on/in my car-if i was ever caught cheating i would be to embarassed to race again-

I haven't posted inawhile

but I do have to post on this thread, just to say that I see "The Wolf", is still CRYING. LMAO!@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!the wolf baby.:D:D:D:D

GET-R-Done, SHANNON< GO CHICKEN MAN

i can run up front if i could afford to but with the limmited cash flow its hard to be a front runner. plus i dont have any sponsors that pay anything. ive got the equip now to run with most of them guys but i cant afford to hold it on the floor all night. i went through five engs last year and this one ive got now cost more than all five of them. so i can either tare it up and be done for the year or i can hold back a little and finish the year with a running truck. ask shannon, ronnie, all of them when i want i can run with them, plus im trying to get rid of it so why tare it up just to run with you hoosiers!!! oh yea if im always last why am i in the top points for the year. even in years past i still finished in the top ten running junk equip.:mad:

if you would like to find out come down and ill bring my truck home in a basket tore up from top to bottom. just as long as i take you out. and ill feel no pitty for ya. ive always ran clean grantted ive had my share of problems but if you would like to be like that i can be worse. have a nice day!!!!

Denver...don't be afraid to run that motor hard!! Tod does it every week man...You've got plenty of motor.. Just keep working on that handling....did getting it scaled help?

Back