Worley Wins Again

superfan_02

Congrats To Tommy And The 97 Crew For A Great Win Last Night!!!
I Think The Fans Loved It By The Way They Were Cheering.

great clean racing by all drivers, good night of racing. I hope the stands can fill up again next week. Congrats Tommy on your great win after everything that has happened you deserved this win Good Job!!!

new sprint winner on the feature

it was great to see a different face for the sprint feature! the fans love you-couldnt you tell by the cheers:) way to go tommy we want to see you there again next weekend!!!!!!

Just wanted to say great job to Joey and Timmy on their good runs again! And good job on another feature win Brent!

Congrats Tommy and the #97 pit crew on your win. You had it from the start. You have alot of fans, But I guess you know that. It was a great race. Want to cocgratulate all the winners. All drivers did great. It was a good clean race. Cant wait till next weekend. Elivs said congrats and hello

It was a great night for racing. Congrats to all drivers for putting on a great show. The fans sure got their $5.00 worth.

I hear Tommy is putting the Donott motor in. Well there wasn't a few more laps and the Montogomerys boys had every chance to catch him. Tommy has very good quipment and a great car owner.

"Well there wasn't a few more laps and the Montogomerys boys had every chance to catch him."

I gotta agree. Timmy might have caught Joey, but I think Tommy had plenty to stay in front of either one.

Tommy definitely has some good equipment this year and his driving has improved 100%....i sure hope he has left that wild streak by the way side. Hes not my favorite driver, but I will give credit where credit is due....he is just plain FASTER than the Montgomery boys this year along with everyone else!! Kudos to Tommy and his equipment buyer!!

Tommy good job saturday night,another one for the books. Keep up the good work. See ya Saturday night.

"DRIVE IT LIKE YOU STOLE IT"

What is with some people? Could your favorite driver have won the race if they ran another 150 laps???? SHOULDA,WOULDA,COULDA!!!!

WOW! That was a close one, if they had just ran another 396 laps your driver might of won the race!

What if the sky fell would your guy win??

BraytonRacing3 said:
Ha Ha Ha Captain Howdy couldn"t agree more LMFAO!!!! Good job Tommy!!! good thing there wasn't 300 more laps

Thanks man! I just get tired of reading some of this crap! So I figured they should see how lame it looks when they get stuck on dumb.

superfan_02 said:
I hear Tommy is putting the Donott motor in. Well there wasn't a few more laps and the Montogomerys boys had every chance to catch him. Tommy has very good quipment and a great car owner.

You heard right the Donott motor was installed in the car Monday night and is ready to roll for tomorrow night.:) :) :D :) :)

que pasa said:
Like few more laps "The Montgomery Brothers" could got "The Twister".
they arent to bad but it happened some one put some money in their cars this year last year was their year and but when the young gun came to town he just held it on the floor and never looked back talking about brandon wimmer

Back