Worst Spellers The Internet

airchicken

Worst Spellers On The Internet

Jay Leno is having the worst spellers on the internet tonight. I wonder if anyone on this site will be featured ?

see what you started,i may not know how to spell real good but at least my ramblings make sense most of the time,,,lg

kno 1 on thiss heer pag is a badd speeleer but if theeer is neone wood u let j lenoo kno
:confused:

just havin fun.. this says....
No one on this here page is a bad speller, but if there is anyone would you let jay leno know. ;)

Wow it took me longer to read it than to write it .:D

see what you started,i may not know how to spell real good but at least my ramblings make sense most of the time,,,lg

LENNY, YOU NEVER FAIL TO GET YOUR POINT ACROSS. ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU TELL THEM WHAT THEY CAN DO IF THEY DON'T LIKE WHAT YOU SAY. :D

I was a mass communications minor in school, and I honestly don't get half as worked up about misspellings on this board as do some posters. For all I know, some of our spelling-challenged fellow posters could be skilled laborers making way more $ than I do--actually, that's likely--so I sure won't bash them for misspelling a few words.:rolleyes:

I was a mass communications minor in school, and I honestly don't get half as worked up about misspellings on this board as do some posters. For all I know, some of our spelling-challenged fellow posters could be skilled laborers making way more $ than I do--actually, that's likely--so I sure won't bash them for misspelling a few words.:rolleyes:
very intelligent post bp also the same person may help you get out of a jam

Back