Wythe

Danny50

DAN DIXON
Well we had a very fast racecar in the main last night at Wythe. After starting 22nd in the main we were up to 12th by lap 12, unfortunately we had to spin to avoid another spinning car. We then restarted 31st and worked our way back to 13th by lap 40.

You're ol man still has balls of steel bro! Is Wythe bad to the bone or what Danny? I've seen it on tv and it looked killer!

After the restart it took nearly 20 laps to complete the pass on Timbo, Leaving us a straightaway behind the leaders. It only took a matter of 8 laps to run them down, running laps 2 to 3 tenths faster than the leader. But catching a person can be easier than passing. It was a strong night for the Bloomsdale Excavating #50. Without the unfortunate incident early in the race I believe we would have been no worse than 4th, possibly with a shot to win. Austion Dillion finished 4th, we had already sailed past him and three other cars at the time of the spin.

Good Job DAD! Love and miss you!

Hey Danny just wanted to say whats up man. I was out with your boy Pasha the other night and you know how that goes.

Back