?

your going they well wait for the rain to get here, when eveyone is there and got all their stuff off hte trailers and then say sorry but it is raining see you next week. i don't know why they just don't call it with the rain going to start around 5:00 to 7:00

Ohhhhh, I'm just a fan and I totally agree with that one!!! The drivers come in from all over and bust their butts gettin everything set up, then the track calls rain........BS!!! Hell I hate drivin up there to watch, and findin out they called it...I can imagine how drivers, and crew feel...

it ****s when you drive for a hour and get there than the rain starts because your day is gone and there no way you can get anthing eles going . so you now have a drit truck and trialer to wash and you didn't have no fun

cry me a river. you people can find more to complain about than anyone. yea, thats what the track is doing. MAKING you people come out and then cancelling because the rain came. they have been out there all day if not more getting the track ready 4 us. the spend more on fuel 4 track prep than most of us spend in a week for gas. to then cancel. yea thats how its supposed to work. complain complain bla bla bla.

no one cares about all your crybaby wining either. if you don't have something good to say then keep quiet.

do you watch the weather or are you blind also like the track officals. its been going to rain all day so if they wasted gas fixed the track so that you can go and get wet oh well i am not cring about that so you go waste your gas and get wet too

Ummmm Yes I watch the weather, I just don't have the negative attitude that you obviously carry...
I could Honestly give a crap less if you cry about anything or not......
Oh and FYI if I go to the track and get wet due to rain......Its MY choice!! Last time I checked I had that right!
It may look like rain, but that doesn't necessarily mean its going to, or that it will rain enough to cancel the races!
Have a Great Day!!!

Radar

If you go look at the radar, its splitting around us... Looks like its a go for awhile... Unless something pops up later....

Ummmm Yes I watch the weather, I just don't have the negative attitude that you obviously carry...
I could Honestly give a crap less if you cry about anything or not......
Oh and FYI if I go to the track and get wet due to rain......Its MY choice!! Last time I checked I had that right!
It may look like rain, but that doesn't necessarily mean its going to, or that it will rain enough to cancel the races!
Have a Great Day!!!

LadyC, I think that was meant for Evil...

The track is gonna do whatever they can to be ready in case of NO rain... They don't like to call it any more than we do, and will wait till the last minute to make sure...not because they want to mess with you racefan.

By the way, it WAS lightly raining here... But NOW, the sun is shining again with the rain...:rolleyes:

Thats cool, and I understand why the track doesn't call till the last minute. I wouldn't want them to call early because of the forecast, then no rain shows...I get that, I was just voicing my opinion. Just as a dedicated race fan, I am HOPING we don't get rained out...

If that comment was for evil, I apologize however again its an opinion...right?

See ya at the track!!!!!!!!!!!

Good Luck to ALL...:D

Theres another system building behind us... Not sure if its going to hit yet or not... Its still agood hour away....It looks like we could get hit with this one, but I thought that with the last one... So really Don't know, Sorry.....

Sorry to everyone that we didn't get to race tonight. Calling off like this is something I can tell you that they don't like to do, don't want to do and anguish over all day long. The pits were ready, the Grandstands were ready, the track was just about there.

We had watched radar all day long, we thought around 3PM that it was going to rain, by 3:45 it looked like it was breaking up around us. We held the gates closed until 4:30 to make sure it was around us, the sun started shining and while packing the track in it started to rain and just kept raining.

We will just have to try it again next week!!

Thats cool, and I understand why the track doesn't call till the last minute. I wouldn't want them to call early because of the forecast, then no rain shows...I get that, I was just voicing my opinion. Just as a dedicated race fan, I am HOPING we don't get rained out...

If that comment was for evil, I apologize however again its an opinion...right?

See ya at the track!!!!!!!!!!!

Good Luck to ALL...:D

ladyc no need to apologize to a person like that. they would complain if we hung them with a new rope. never happy when they call it off....have a nice day:D

Back