2004 Payout?

Millsey

OK, from what I can gather, right now we have $2,644 in the account (I contacted the bank for the latest figure). If you have any checks out you better cash them now, but from what I can tell all is accounted for.

We had 10 drivers qualify this season for payout. Here's what I propose.
1. $600 (approved at meeting)
2. $300
3. $250
4. $225
5. $175
6. $150
7. $145
8. $140
9. $135
10. $130

Trophies, including the huge 1st place trophy we already gave out and some t-shirts we gave out that night at MCS, for top 5 finishers, special racer award plaques and sponsor plaques, is $320. Combined with the proposed payout it is a total of $2570. That leaves just enough to get started for 2005...

Questions??? Comments???

Question? I thought at the last meeting the total was closer to $3200. Probably my imagination again.

COBRAII said:
Question? I thought at the last meeting the total was closer to $3200. Probably my imagination again.
When the treasurer gave her report at the september meeting
the balance at that time was reported to be $3,200 and some
odd change. I don't have a copy of the minutes in front of me
but the exact amount was recorded in the sept. minutes..
surely there is an explanation of where the other $650.00 plus
dollars are.
:( :(

COBRAII said:
Bob you are close, $3,211.36 is what was in the September minutes.
Oops, my mistake. Thats only a difference of $567.36
that is unaccounted for.

If it is true with the money, then I think the payout should go like this:
1. 600
2. 325
3. 250
4. 225
5. 200
6. 150
7. 140
8. 130
9. 120
10. 110

Instead of your way millsey, the split you had between 5th and 10th was only 45.00. I dont think that was really that fair. Top 5 should get a greater percentage. And no I am not saying this because I was 5th in points. But I do think the guy who took 5th in the series deserves more than 45 dollars more than the guy who took 10th! Also I gave the guy who took second 25 more dollars. What do you think? I like it. Also the total payout is the same, 2250.00.

duck....

thats always how its been. 1st gets the big amount and the rest are close on back. for the ministock class thats big time pay out. dollar for dollar. best points payout around. thats what makes having this series so much fun. run for the big title of champion and wining money along with it. with the new points system for next year, i'd wish bobby would listen to us and come to an agreement so the racers from doe run could get in the mix for next year... ;)

hey guys about the pay out whatever u decide you guys have a good pay out i took 1st place in points im my class at the sand drags and only got 200 bucks, so it appears that u have a good paying class, and another thing about the negative stuff that has been on this site the last week, guys u have a really good class everyone needs 2 pull together and get things lined up, i as a fan love watching your races, but dont understand all the bad mouthing of everyone. My opinion dont matter much but i kinda look at it like this, if i was gonna build a car and i came on here reading all this stuff it would make me think twice after seeing how nobody has been getting along, but i will say it looks like things are starting 2 turn around so i just wish u guys the best of luck.

I still dont think that is fair. plus it was a 25 dollar split between 3-4, a fifty dollar split between 4-5 and then a 25 dollar split between 5-6. so thats 25,50,25????? Dont think thats how it should be. So with the way you like it wolf then the guy that wins all the time and gets the best pay for the race night also gets all the money for the end of the year.?. I still think someone who takes top 5 should get a little more than 45 dollars than someone who takes 10th. I mean come on!!!!

duckhunter330 said:
What do you think?
What do I think? Without turning this into a "negative"
thread, I think some investigating should be done, into
what happened to the missing $567.36. WHEN that is
found, it could be split equally between 2nd & 5th, giving
each of those positions an additional $140.00 each.
Duck is right, the top 5 do deserve more. JMO :(

MY 1st post on 10-20-04 Nothing negative, no accusations. There were 13 posts after mine. Not one of them addressed
the missing money, only how the remaining money would be split up, and what would be done next year.

Well

duckhunter330 said:
I still dont think that is fair. plus it was a 25 dollar split between 3-4, a fifty dollar split between 4-5 and then a 25 dollar split between 5-6. so thats 25,50,25????? Dont think thats how it should be. So with the way you like it wolf then the guy that wins all the time and gets the best pay for the race night also gets all the money for the end of the year.?. I still think someone who takes top 5 should get a little more than 45 dollars than someone who takes 10th. I mean come on!!!!
That could have been a part of your campaign platform, "More for 1-5". Next season get it changed. Jon

i think

doesn't matter much to me,i finished forth.lets flip a coin to see if we can invert the payout,just kidding :) i can't complain about the payout at all,it will help me with putting together another motor-as for missing $$$$$$$ i can garantee you that next year every penny will be accounted for,if i get voted in for vp i will work with the treasurer to make sure we have no $ issues.i think we have all learned from this nightmare.

Great to hear....

Shannon, glad to hear that the money issue is being taken seriously.
Missing is the last thing this organization needs to be dealing with right now. You have my vote. Now, you just need to find someone willing to run for the Treasurer position...may be difficult after the nightmare of this past year.

SHANNON BURCH FOR 2005 RAMS V.P.!!!!!!!!!!

Hey, Shannon, how 'bout we flip a coin to see if I get your money or if LD gets it. Sounds like a good idea to me. Think Dawn would go for that????

i plan on spending the $200 on some more bondo and body parts :) ,if dawn doesn't get it first :mad: but i can't count my $ till it's in my hands,i'm still uneasy about the remaining $ we have.ya never know what to expect when it comes to the mighty $-i will work hard as VP to get us over the hurdles we are facing,.as for ld-i thought ron had plenty of $ to pamper her,you know he did have a few condos down in flordia :)

Really?

shannon said:
i plan on spending the $200 on some more bondo and body parts :) ,if dawn doesn't get it first :mad: but i can't count my $ till it's in my hands,i'm still uneasy about the remaining $ we have.ya never know what to expect when it comes to the mighty $-i will work hard as VP to get us over the hurdles we are facing,.as for ld-i thought ron had plenty of $ to pamper her,you know he did have a few condos down in flordia :)
I had no idea that Ron had condos in Florida. Where did you get that information from? Man, I guess I'm just outta the loop....j/k :D :p LD is a lucky woman...she has someone to buy her Pampers.....OOPS, I mean pamper her.
More bondo???? How much more do you need? How's the elbow from all that sanding you've been doing? Never count your chickens before they hatch...or your money before it's handed over. You know the saying......MONEY talks and BS walks.......TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!
You will make a GREAT VP...no doubt about it. I think the local tracks have their hurdles put away for the winter, but they may let you borrow a couple to put in your yard. You should be able to get over those hurdles without any problems come December...election time.:D :eek:

Enough

Leave it to you two clowns to feel free to talk about me behind my back ! I caught ya !!! First off, i am being WELL taken care of thank you very much ! ;) And second. I cant think of anyone more dedicated to making the RAMS a better organization than Crystal and Shannon ! These two are totaly determined to put away all the past issues and make this a group that people will WANT to join ! A group that goes back to TEAMWORK. I have spoke to both of them and they know when the time comes, they WILL get my vote !!!! And the money issue, wellllll Crystal is a Accountant ( her full time job ) and Shannon has vowed to keep a tight eye on it so i see no future issues with it.( although i feel the present memebers should DEMAND and answer ) IMAGINE....... the New RAMS ........ a great group of people that love the sport of racing !

Back