#52 RAMS S-10 for Sale (Many time Feature WINNER)

36mmracer

Boyer Racing 52
$3,000 with trailer (yes, I have title for trailer). I will not sell just trailer.
This truck won 5 Features out of 9 nights in 2004 & 2 features out of 4 so far in 2005. I will race it until sold! Engine: 2.5L was all NEW at beginning of the 2005 race season (4 nights as of this post date). Has 5 speed, 3:42 for MCS and 4'10 for DRR gears for rearend. Truck has race springs, and also has disc brakes on rearend. Weights only 2300 lbs Without me and 60 lbs of lead. New tires at start of season and 2 new ones still in boxes. A complete spare S-10 ( 4 speed trans. engine is out and needs rebuilt) comes with the deal. I will not post engine specs on this site, any ? call between 5 P.M.-9:30 P.M. (573) 438-5726 or PM

Need more time with my son :D (Chase) and I'm looking to buy a 5hp dirt Kart for DRR.
Marty Boyer 52 RAMS

Best of luck with the Cart racing Marty. I understand wanting to spend more time with your son. I often consider cutting back myself. Being with your kids while they are growing up is so important.

Marty, it sure wouldn't be the same without you. Without a doubt the most beautiful cars and trucks ever to race with the mini stocks have come from you.... Chase is lucky to have a father that cares that much to spend that time with him.....

Long live the M&Ms cars..... LOL....

Marty

You know i have always been there to be your cheerleader and encourage you every time you were racing. BUT, i must say something i thought i would never hear myself say .... I have found out the past few months that there is life other than racing ! Dont get me wrong... i LOVE the sport and i still have many wonderful friends i have met through racing but like my Dad said, You, meaning me, WILL survive without getting to go to the races and i have. I deeply admire the men ( and women ) that dedicate their lives to racing but i also have a deep respect for the ones that put their family or spouses first ! Racing is a hobby, family is a lifetime ! Seems spending my time with Chris, IS more important in my life at this time. So, MARTY....... i respect your decision and when able to be there, i will be the loud mouth cheering on Chase .... :D LD

Marty, you have been a great assett to the RAMS from day 1 . As the Treasurer , Member and driver. Know that I really appreciate all you have done for the RAMS. NEVER has there been a time when i had a question or just needed to vent that Marty was not available. So, the RAMS are losing a great Member but Chase is gaining a wonderful Father ( which he already had ) ........... :)

Hello Bell Family !!!

This is LD. I read your post back to Marty and i know you all would have some good equiptment. I called Marty this morning and he was sleeping so i didnt get much out of him... you know men ! :D Here is his home phone # 573-438- 5726 or his cell # is 573-631-9139. He works swing shifts so i assumed the cell # might be helpful to you all........ Hope this helps ! LeaDonna :)

Ok...any volunteers for a new pit buddy? Warning...you may quit racing in a year if you do.... Rusty and Jason.....gone....Mike....gone.....Marty...going to be gone... Good thing I still bring my friends with me..hehe

Wait..Chase can be my pit buddy when he gets that kart!

I know where you're coming from Marty...good luck on selling the truck...

"Fastest Chevy currently racing in the local mini stocks, don't ya think?"

Well, maybe Wheel, Cox, MeGee and others are also pretty dang fast as well. but as of right now I believe this Chevy has the most wins for a Chevy in the last 2 years. If your a Chevy person, this is it .
Thanks LD for the COMPLIMENTS. I have enjoyed my time with the RAMS. I have seen some nice people come and go. Just because I may sell my truck doesn't mean I won't stay envolved with the Assoc. If Chase races karts @ DRR it will be easy to stay in contact with others.

Marty Boyer 52 RAMS

Good luck Chase & Marty...I knew that once he
sat his rear end behind the wheel of a racecar,
you would both be hooked...My years in the QMA
were some of the best years of my life....If you
think Mini-stocks were fun, it will never compare
to the 1st time that Chase carries the checkered
flag.....
I hope this doesn't mean we are gonna lose Becca
and her humor on the Rams forum..

Hey Bob

: :D
No way are you going to get rid of me that easy, I will still be on here lurking around to see who wins. It was a shock to me when I read Marty's post last night. I know how he loves racing but it does require a lot of time.
I will miss watching him race although it did make me nervous at times but also made me proud and happy for him when he won. Win are lose he always made me proud because he is a good clean racer., and does his best.
I agree that families come first but I don't know if I can watch Chase in a cart, this old ticker may not be able to take that. :D :D :D

I'll still pass on a joke now and then, I had a really good one last night but after thinking it over, I didn't post it because it was RR RATED. :D :D :D

Good Luck to Wes and Bob ( co- pilot) Saturday night at M. C. S. :) :) :)

Go-Kart

Marty, if you haven't found a kart or motor pm me or call me at 573-225-8375 will help you all I can Joe Meyer

Thanks, Joe & racerchick. I will be checking with ya and see what you got. I liked the 1/4 midgets, but it's so far to go!
Marty Boyer 52 MINI STOCK

P.S. The sooner you buy it the fresher it will be! (It now only has 4 nights on NEW engine). ;)

Hey Marty bring the truck to MCS this weekend, it looks as if the mini stocks move quicker up there.

John Barr
The Trashdog

"#52 is available when DRR season is finished!"

The 52 truck is currently 2nd in points @ DRR and moving up the RAMS points. Has 4 feature wins this year, 3 @ DRR and 1 @ MCR (the only time there). Marty Boyer 52 RAMS

"The race seasons almost over, come see it on the track!"

Will sell it after season's over, you need to see it race.

" Wheel your driving next week not this one, this is last points week!"

I quess your your going to show me how to win in it :D .

As long as you don't beat me with my truck all will be good. :D :D

And that's what i meant..not this coming week but the next one. There that says it better.

Back