$100 Bonus if winner is on 3 link or leaf springs
If over 40 cars $ 75 to start
Pro - 4 $1000 to win if over 40 or more cars
Mods same as weekly payout
Latemodels same as weekly payout
Pit gate opens 2;00 pm and Grandstand open at 5:00 pm Hot laps around 6:30
Racing at 7:00 pm

Any questions call Michael McGinnitey 314-608-8386

What is the pay schedule for the sportsman class. Going in to two years ago no one knew what the pay schedule was and at the end of the night it was a slap in the face with regard to years prior to that. So please WHAT IS THE PAY SCHEDULE?

What is the pay schedule for the sportsman class. Going in to two years ago no one knew what the pay schedule was and at the end of the night it was a slap in the face with regard to years prior to that. So please WHAT IS THE PAY SCHEDULE?
The sportsman payout probably won't be anything special, its not even called the sportsman nationals this year. Plus the i55 media rep JD has even stated that they're not going to pay the sportsman any more than they have to bcuz no matter what the purse is the car count stays the same.:(

Where are they supposed to come from? Pretty much the only place that gets a full field of them. Four years ago there was $9600 up for grabs. Three years ago $7500 now this. It's just sad. Just trying to find a way to justify 40 laps on a motor and $500 in tires to get slapped in the face by Ray. To clarify...leading up to that race three years ago there were at least 26-28 cars the six weeks leading up to that race. He didn't mind the money that made him. The next year he refused to put up any more than weekly purse. Hoener found the extra money two years ago.

Have you ever seen the stands for those earlier years? Not too many people in the seats. Does not look like any one had the time to work on sponsors for this years show. That could be why the purse is not too much bigger.

How is ray slapping you in the face.

AARA rents the track from him on this race.
He has nothing to do with the payouts or how it is run

Last edited by a moderator:
Sept.27 2014 Sat, Night

Sportsman
Pro-4`s
B-mods
Mods
Latemodels

Sportsman same as 2 years ago
B-mod -Tri-city Rules
B-mod -- $600 to win ................$50 to start
$100 Bonus if winner is on 3 link or leaf springs
If over 40 cars $ 75 to start
Pro - 4 $1000 to win if over 40 or more cars
Mods same as weekly payout
Latemodels same as weekly payout
Pit gate opens 2;00 pm and Grandstand open at 5:00 pm Hot laps around 6:30
Racing at 7:00 pm

Any questions call Michael McGinnitey 314-608-8386
what was the payout for sportsman 2 yrs ago

Have you ever seen the stands for those earlier years? Not too many people in the seats. Does not look like any one had the time to work on sponsors for this years show. That could be why the purse is not too much bigger.
not too many people in the stands not true when I was there they're were a LOT of people in the stands!!!

Any word on the pay for sportsman? I was paid $1000 the last time they ran the fall nationals plus a little lap money when it said minimum $2500 to win.

This is about the last local racing you will see in 2014. The weather is looking good so let's support this event.

So here's an idea for all of you that are so worried about the pay step-up up and help out and get the pay back better!
If anyone is wanting to be a lap sponsor for the sportsman class sat night let me know. It does not matter if you are an individual or a business get your name out there. The more lap sponsors we can get the better the
payout will be! You could do $50 or $100. Let me know if anyone is interested!

Updated lap sponsor list for the sportsman class for the I55 Fall Nationals. Big Thanks to:
Sidewinder Bar & Grill, West Coast Motsinger Mafia
Scott Weber & Family
Rippee's Used Tractor Parts
HCG High Caliber Graphics Chris & Shannon Larose
Tim Hollerbach Designs
Hoosier Tire Midwest (Terry Young)
Passiglia Quality Lawn Care
Impressive Race Cars
Wheel Chairs and Rockers Racing
Hahn Extreme Fitness & Hahn MMA
YOUNIQUE by Shannon LaRose
X-Pert Powder Coating