Banquet????

FaithfulFan

www.eatonracing.net
Is there an official date set for the SFCR Awards Banquet yet??? I have a few people interested in coming but they need to know the date so they can ask off work. Any help would be appreciated. I know it's usually in December but I had heard something about November 19th this year.

Thanks!

Was this ever confirmed? How about a place, time, ticket prices and where to get them? Sorry if I've missed it on another thread.

November 19 - Annual Awards Banquet at Potosi Elks club. Doors open at 5 p.m., dinner is at 6 p.m. and awards at 7 p.m... (Tickets are $15 per person. Available at Crown Equipment in Farmington; Ron's Tire in Farmington; Parts Store in Fredericktown and Don's Radiator in Potosi.) Drivers must be present to receive points money.

They even said on TV the other night that real men don't dance...... And I know why! TWO OR THREE LEFT FEET!! LOL....

Plus, earning some $$ from all those dollar bills! :eek: :eek: You know, if we do get to dance, I pick the song. I think I'll go with "You Sexy Thing" by Hot Chocolate. "I believe in miracles..."

(oh no, I've been hitting the Halloween candy again!!!! watch out everybody, I'm on a Smarties high!!)

Stay off the candy and please for God's sake do not hit the Mt. Dew with it! Hey maybe that is when we can get the full moon and feathers flappin LOL!!!
Millsey scratch that last reply.... She may like the smell good sauce you have on then you will not be able to repel her LOL!!!!

But they sit the cauldron of candy right on the corner of my desk! It's THEIR fault! I've had tons of Smarties today - no Mt Dew though. Tell you what, a Mt Dew and a snickers just about makes me do the wing dance!

Jeff doesn't wear fufu juice and he couldn't repel me anyway!

HMMMMM game plan changed for the nov 12th show . ( mental note take Snickers and Mt. Dew ) . :D So you telling me Millsey dose not wear fufu juice? Sounds like we need to take Mr. Millsey on a road trip ! :eek: :D :rolleyes: And a trip it would be :D

I think we'd have to drag him kicking and screaming on one of our trips. He DOES happen to have one item though - it's a particularly interestingly shaped soap on a rope that someone gave him as a gag!! LMAO!!!

Oh, Wittle Wicky may not be with me on the 12th - first day of deer season and all. I'll be there though! You can babysit!

I'm going to give that particular item to Trashdog and Lady Dog (I don't know if she would want to be called that or not...lol) for their wedding present..

I guess it's better than being called a female dog...!

Hey Racewidow ( wheels turning ) maybe we should take Millsey with us when we go get the bride and groom a little something something for their wedding . :)

I got to meet the future Mrs. Trashdog at MCS I think he's got himself a WINNER ! :)

And I will be glad to babysit you when Wicky goes hunting ( mental note stock up on Snickers and Mt. Dew ). This will a fun day indeed :D

Back