bedrock what a joke!

rookie36

rookie36
they had over 20 outlaws only paid 3 spots til some looked at rules on paper.clearly states if more than 12 karts pays 5 spots.then 15 dollar pit pass then 20 to race.they didnt pay attention to line up after someone would spin. this track is a big joke. first impressions stick with people.

Your a Joke dude we dont care about what you think so just go race some where else and shut up and dont come on here bashing the track

been to alot of different tracks and they are ran better than this place.your awful mouthy behind keyboard. lol

The top three were pretty happy with the their payout and the "rules" were changed and posted on the Bedrock forum.

The rule change INCREASED the pay back from 50 to 65% and dropped the number being paid. The weekly racers wanted to race for more money. To repeat myself from another thread...there's only three ways to increase the payout.
A) increase the cost of entry...to include gate fees, pit passes and entry fees
B) located class sponsers
C) pay fewer people

No big deal to me I could care less but if they changed the rules maybe you should also change it on the rules they have posted for download.

Andy you are correct. The downlodable files need to be updated. As soon as the forum admin gets to it or I get access they will be changed.

The top 5 were finally paid, after the Wheeler group showed the rules that they had showing the top 5 were supposed to be paid.
Kart #138 got $26
Kart # 81 got $20 Kart # 20 had already left when this decision to pay the 4th & 5th place karts was made. So kart 81 can see Frank next week for his payout.

Kart 138 should have been #38

What did the 3 spots pay.

That depends on the class count:

22 karts pays 136, 82, 55
24 karts pays 143, 86, 57

By the way the winner of the class won more money than the pure stock and pro 4 feature winners at Belleclair. I know they pay back farther but they also charge more for pit passes and the grandstands are always pretty full.

Frank paid the money to avoid the fighting and screaming. If you really want to get picky with the rules here is what they say:

Section 10 (Payouts)
10.1Payouts are subject to track owner’s discretion.
10.2All payouts will be given out after the complete program is over. No payouts will be made until all features have been run.
10.3All awards will be picked up at the track office.
10.4The Rookie class will receive trophies instead of a monetary payout.
10.5All payouts will be made using the following schedule:

As you may notice 10.1 gives the track owner complete discretion on all pay out issues. And there is no mention of the pay out percentage.

So here's the math. Friday night the top three split $312.00 under the old system the top 5 would have split $240.

And BEDROCK IS A JOKE? Get real!

Be happy for what you get paid back. We race for trophys and no cash. How offten do you have more than 20 karts in a class? What would the payout be for an adv. 4 to 7 kart count? And is the payout the same for all classes? No dog in this fight just asking.....

To be honest at this leval of racing Frank should give out trophys and keep the money for track improvements and at the end of the year have some kinda awards for the banquet. Ect: Tires/wheels/parts/free entry fees to a race of choice.

That will kill all the crying over money JMO

This is from Frank's mouth-they only payed 1st place 100.00. Now that is a joke, with 22 karts....And for Racer Rick's info-138 did not even finish the race. He blew his motor with 6 laps to go in the feature. #38 was the one who got 4th place.....And yes everyone now understands the track and change the pay outs at any time,so why try to race with people running a track like that...

not bashing bedrock but the pit pas is 25 at belclair. the pit pass at bedrock is 15 plus a 20 entry fee. no entry fee at belclair. i wish they would drop the entry fee and not pay the junior classes.give them a trophie or something.

not bashing bedrock but the pit pas is 25 at belclair. the pit pass at bedrock is 15 plus a 20 entry fee. no entry fee at belclair. i wish they would drop the entry fee and not pay the junior classes.give them a trophie or something.

Bellclair makes the payout from the pit passes and the gate. Big difference between karting and big car races. FANS in the grandstands, karting is watched by friends and family of kart racers. Not too many show up because they love kart races.

This is from Frank's mouth-they only payed 1st place 100.00. Now that is a joke, with 22 karts....And for Racer Rick's info-138 did not even finish the race. He blew his motor with 6 laps to go in the feature. #38 was the one who got 4th place.....And yes everyone now understands the track and change the pay outs at any time,so why try to race with people running a track like that...

The payouts at Bedrock are not changed at random or at the whim of Frank. The rules clearly give him the authority to do so if he wants.
I can also assure you that some type of sliding scale will be developed in the event a ton of karts show up again. This was the largest kart count in Frank’s ownership of the track. Growing pains are a good thing for karting in the area.
Personally, I’d rather run 4th in a field of 14 and get nothing than run first in a field of 4 and get back less than I paid to enter the event.

Just one question, how many races have you attended at Bedrock this year?

Last post from me on this thread, if you have more questions please email or pm.

my point was outlaw was biggest class and little payback.someone would spin and try to get spot back.71 kart did it twice no said anything to him.

has there been any more serious thought given to moving bedrock to a sat. night race? i think kart counts would stay up like last sat. and on payouts keep it to top three.once you get down to 20.00 bucks you might cover your fuel cost. we tore up 300.00 worth. our own fault. but we do it to give our kids something to do besides run the streets on fri or sat, nights possibly getting in trouble. we are never going to come out ahead money wise but way ahead with our kids. and thats pricless.

Bellclair makes the payout from the pit passes and the gate. Big difference between karting and big car races. FANS in the grandstands, karting is watched by friends and family of kart racers. Not too many show up because they love kart races.

How true, We race pavement karting and I'm willing to bet there are just a few people like us that make the long trip to Bedrock just to walk the pits and talk to the racers. I have talked to Frank in the past and he seems to be willing to do what he can for you guys. We travel 2 to 3 states away to race knowing we will never see a dime back, be glad for what you get.

Back