bedrock

20racer

20racer
we have had a lot of calls from out of state racers wanted us to go to saturday nights, what do all the local racers think about it?

O.K. So maybe I am not exactly a local but Saturdays sound great to me. I might actually get to race at bedrock then. It is a long drive but it is easier to make on a Saturday afternoon rather than a Friday.
Chad

I know of atleast 3 karts that wouldn't be there if Bedrock runs on Sat nights next year. :mad:

How many out of state racers have called? Just curious.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
20 racer I hope u was drunk when u posted this!
There is nowhere to race on Friday and plenty of places to run on Saturday so don't do it! I HAVE SPOKEN

tobin

not drunk GOD has spoken and when GOD has spoken people listen. looking at ways to raise kart count? have had a lot of people call and ask why we don't race on saturday? several from columbia mo,kentucky,indy, frank is try to find ways to raise count so we will have extra money for more cash races next year. do you have any ideas?

GOD is franks nick name, it stands for(good old dad) :D

God is Frank's nickname! :D That's funny!

Larry it wouldn't make any difference to Ashley and I if we run Friday or Saturday.

I can guarantee you are going to lose some local racers because they are apart of other racing teams or have other racing committments on Saturday nights.

Right now, Bedrock offers the only Friday night kart racing in the area. If you move to Saturday's, your going to compete with a few other tracks. Bedrock allows racers to enjoy the rest of the weekend away from racing if they so choose. Basically, after Friday night, families have the rest of the weekend to do what they want.

On the other hand, I'm sure it's hard for some people to get off work on Friday and make a 2, 3, or maybe 4 hour trip to race.

I guess the first question would be, are the out of town racers going to support the track weekly and make up for the racers who can't make it on Saturday nights? The second question would be, what local racers are you going to loose because they are racing at other kart tracks in the area. This might be a good time for the Bedrock patrons to say what they want!!!

Justin

I think you could potentially lose 10-15 karts by going to Sat. The out of towners probably would only make Bedrock a priority race 1-2 times per month. You'll never get the out of town people all to show on the same day or night.

Larry thanks for taking the heat off me. Maybe we can run on fri or something. Have a nice day :D from asshole from coulterville

midgetkart19, is 10-15 karts an estimated guess, or do you know of 10-15 people who are contemplating not running if Bedrock goes to Saturday night.

liquidqwik

give me a call need, to know what chassis you are going with. and if you have ordered one yet . looking for one myself maby we can get a deal if we get 3 or more. thanks:D

It would be easier for me to make it on Saturdays. There may be some weeks that I wouldn't though because of other races.

Nick

:mad: Thats it i quit! I'm taking up midget wrestling and tossing! Saturday night at PT's sports caberet:p

I need to know Hicks, Tobias, Justin, Ricky Bobby Althoff are you guys in or out!

"NEWS TEAM ASSEMBLE" what movie is this line from:eek:

:mad: Thats it i quit! I'm taking up midget wrestling and tossing! Saturday night at PT's sports caberet:p

I need to know Hicks, Tobias, Justin, Ricky Bobby Althoff are you guys in or out!

"NEWS TEAM ASSEMBLE" what movie is this line from:eek:

Ben, I'm off every Friday so I'd like Bedrock to run on Fridays. If they go to Saturday I'll be there every other week. I'd have to "whack" someone at work to get every Saturday off.

Back