Beilong what an idiot!!!!!!!!!!

faustfan2

another idiot move by beilong just because he was getting beat he had to go and spin the E55 of chad sellers!!!!!!! goes to show what a class act of an idiot driver he is. whats a matter beilong are you that sore of a loser that when you are flat getting beat you have to spin a guy out to make you look good? you must have short man syndrom or something. what a idiot

We all know beilong is an idiot...what about the officials? They made the call against Chad Sellers!!! What?!?!?!? It wasn't like "oops...I bumped into him". He hit him and STAYED INTO HIM UNTIL HE SMASHED HIM INTO THE WALL!!!! REALLY?!?!??! Please explain to me how the "OFFICIALS" called that on Chad. I'm done with the Highland track. This was the icing on the cake. They consistantly screw a few certain people over. The deck is stacked and there are plenty of people there that can do something about it but they don't. So I will be spending my time and money somewhere else where the results are based on talent on the track and under the hood. This has been going on waaaaayyyyy to many years. I'm done with Highland. If all the drivers that are aware of it and are fed up with it would take there cars and money to other tracks maybe the powers that be would decide to take care of the bull that goes on there. It's sad...this track is practically in our back yard but I can't keep watching this year after year just because it's conveniently located.

I didn’t have a dog in that race but sure would liked to hear an official explanation of why Sellers got charged with the caution. That don’t make any sense to me.

Please dont run him off from highland, dont want him in the way of the fast guys at pevely .... wow what a great show at pevely tonite !

Where does a person draw the line? I have seen this guy get soooooo many bad calls...really...over and over again. I don't understand why he comes back to Highland. Granite City isn't that far. I know it isn't UMP but what difference should that make to him. If you can't collect the points you deserve because the officials can't or won't get it right then what difference should points make anyway. If you talked to more that half the fans there they'll tell you he gets screwed ALL THE TIME. This season to date hasn't been bad until tonight. I'm not going to sit through another season and watch this crap continue to happen. We probably spend an average of $100.00 every Saturday night at the Highland track. I'll spend it somewhere else or save it up for a nice vacation come the end of summer. Better than going home hacked off every other Saturday night.

maybe you should watch the race again beilong was there and sellers tried to block and it didnt work lets not forget beilong has won just about every division out there he is one heck of a driver so stop crying and go to another track

I'll agree

I'll agree that Beilong is a good driver...very good! But how can you say that wasn't wrong? Does he think other drivers should pull over and let him go around and if they don't just plow them into the wall? He did it last weekend at Belleville too. But that's alright. Hey if he's your guy then you're at the right track alright.

ok first of all chad never knew the brian was there.and chad ran the same line for 5 laps.so brian knew what line chad was driving if he was faster then chad he could have gave chad a bump on the straight away. and im sure chad would have moved down a lane.and the explanation that i got for the call against chad was made from the flag man and he said it was incedental contact

hey rukiddingme watch the video from that so called night that bielong put aaron in the wall and you will that coming out of turn 4 aaron hit the wall and came down on bielong it is plain as day so before you start calling people idiot's and other name's just sit and think, you are just as big as a idiot for B*****ing on here...well have a good nightthank's and enjoy the rest of your racing year.

Chad N Brian run against each other all the time...it seems to me you all are watching the races eyes closed...Chad jumped up to block Brian at last minute Brian locked up the front wheels n turned left trying to miss him..he was coming on strong no way to miss him him...you can sit on here week after week n b..... n complain about his driving all you want..do you expect him to not even try n win the race come on people..you wasn't in the car you have no clue how hard it is to keep from hit n another driver when they do what Chad did on the front stretch he knows Brian was coming n to cock block last minute this is the end result unfortunatly...I like Chad he is an awesome driver..he is well known to racing against Brian he knows he comes on strong..you all act like he is out there intentionally taking drivers out n thats just not the case....what do you wanna watch follow the leader...s......please find something else to b.... about..

maybe you should watch the race again beilong was there and sellers tried to block and it didnt work lets not forget beilong has won just about every division out there he is one heck of a driver so stop crying and go to another track
you really have got to be kidding me with this comment right? one heck of a driver? yea it takes a heck of a driver to spin someone out when you cant beat them huh? maybe you guys should go back to pevely to beings that everytime you turn around GO GO goetter is constantly bringing out the yellow for spinning or something!!! but then again what can we expect from someone who is a beilong fan? seems to me the only ones on here sticking up for beilong is his so called fans. and who really cares what he has won in! hes an idiot and has to beat a guy by spinning him out just to get by him. thats no driver that a sore loser

hey rukiddingme watch the video from that so called night that bielong put aaron in the wall and you will that coming out of turn 4 aaron hit the wall and came down on bielong it is plain as day so before you start calling people idiot's and other name's just sit and think, you are just as big as a idiot for B*****ing on here...well have a good nightthank's and enjoy the rest of your racing year.

I hope you were just joking when you made this statement. If not you must be a very loyal beilong fan. The wall contact was clearly the result of the "70" car intentionally letting his car slide out to the wall whether there was a car there are not.

Chad N Brian run against each other all the time...it seems to me you all are watching the races eyes closed...Chad jumped up to block Brian at last minute Brian locked up the front wheels n turned left trying to miss him..he was coming on strong no way to miss him him...you can sit on here week after week n b..... n complain about his driving all you want..do you expect him to not even try n win the race come on people..you wasn't in the car you have no clue how hard it is to keep from hit n another driver when they do what Chad did on the front stretch he knows Brian was coming n to cock block last minute this is the end result unfortunatly...I like Chad he is an awesome driver..he is well known to racing against Brian he knows he comes on strong..you all act like he is out there intentionally taking drivers out n thats just not the case....what do you wanna watch follow the leader...s......please find something else to b.... about..
again you cant be serious? beilong had a choice he didnt have to spin sellers. he could have lifted or turned to the inside just like korte did in his heat last night. a true racer would have lifted instead of spinning them just because they couldnt get by them. and no i wasnt watching the races with my eyes closed but apperantly you was. if you did not see that sellers had been running that line for 5 or more laps then you deffinetly was watching with you eyes closed! sellers was running high off the corner and idiot couldnt pass him so he took him out! plain and simple. you know after the last two weeks what this idiot has pulled i would pay somebody to just flat destroy his car in the race. he thyinks hes untouchable. but then again when the officials continue to let you get away with it your head does begin to swell like his has. episode number 3 next week! hopefully he gets what he deserves :)

you people are all nuts do you all not have anything better to do you are always crying about brian if he wins you cry if he bumps a car you cry what about the #9 he crashed every car in front of him fri nite weres the post about that o wait it wasnt brian that did it sorry brian dont listen to these dumb *** people

kevin thats a bad call,sellers got what he deserved!! he blocked and brian did what any one would do held his foot in it. i like how everybody gets on here and bad mouths him,go done in the pits and tell him how you fill then see how tough you are..i know i have did the same on her but will be the first to tell em and thats why they are head hunting for me. if your scared say your scared!!!!

I wasn't at Highland, but the officials at Pevely wouldn't put up with someone intentionally spinning some out. If that's the way Brian is (and I don't know), I would rather not have him show up at Pevely.

brian dont drive that way and before you judge him you need to watch him race. if you dont want guys like that at pevely,then you dont want fast cars.he is one of the best around !!!

brian dont drive that way and before you judge him you need to watch him race. if you dont want guys like that at pevely,then you dont want fast cars.he is one of the best around !!!

If he's one of the best around, then why isn't he racing Pevely? Pretty sure he gets spanked anytime I've seen him there. jmo:confused:

previous post; all that ,and not even one punctuation mark. amazing.
How true amazing but I can't do any better so I will leave that one alone BUT all this trash talk make me wan't to go to Highland and see the fun. Reminds me of the Kevin Harvick and Kyle Bush stunt at the end of the NASCAR race. Do I need to bring the NASCAR trailer to Highland so the boys can talk it out? :)

Back