Big Brother 5

Dirty Girl

Hey girls- While we were at the track last night, my buddy Marvin got the boot :( . Diane is still a lying little witch. Nakomis got HOH. Hope she puts Diane and Drew against one another even though Drew is seeing her true colors. Did you guys get to see it?

I'm Thinking???????????

Thats what I told LD last night......... I think she will do that, and then Diane will go ................If Nakomis is smart, she will cause there are a team...... I was kinda starting to like marvin, and now hes gone.........

Karen

She seems to be flying under the radar though. Maybe close between Nakomas and Karen. I don't think Karen has ticked off the jury members near as much as Nakomas. If they were smart they might eliminate Karen because the twins, Will, and Mar are okay with Karen. You never know. I'm comfortable with Nakomas or Karen winning HOH.

Karen is gone...

Apparently Karen didn't fly low enough below the radar...but who can when you have to compete against a backstabber like Diane. Poor Nakomis :( ...she has got her work cut out for her now with Drew, Diane, and Cowboy teaming up. Things could get pretty interesting this week. I'm sure Will will be happy to see Karen (after living with the twins for 2 weeks :eek: ). I'm not sure who I want to see win the money though. Nakomis has played a good game and has stuck to all of her alliances...never stabbing anyone in the back. Can you believe there are only 2 weeks left...........then what are we gonna watch???? What we really need to do is get together on the last night and have a BIG BROTHER 5 FINALE PARTY!!!!!! OOOOPPSSS ...that's a different kind of party we need to have.

This is retarded

What the hell has this crap got to do with racing?????? If you girls want to chat there are plenty of other places than a racing messageboard. Surely I'm not the only one who thinks this.:mad: :mad: :mad:

Hey, Stinky Fish...

If you don't like it....don't click on it. The title pretty much speaks for itself. Not everyone always wants to read all your BS, but you still post it. Same goes for everyone...if you don't like it, don't read it!!!!! Pretty simple concept!!! We just like to have some fun. Gotta problem with that???

You know Big Tuna we don't bother anybody on here. :p I just don't get it. If we were on here b-t-hing or bashing someone you would complain. So a couple of us get on here and talk about BB5 and don't bother anyone and it still urks you. I don't get you. You leave us alone and we'll leave you alone. :( I really think you thrive off of making people miserable. :rolleyes: You maybe able to delete stuff but you can't rain on our parade. ;)
As far as pertaining to racing, this show is on Saturdays and we're at the track so what a better place to discuss BB5 than on here with my buddies after a night of racing.
I would like to take time to Thank You for your concern with this post. Now go delete something. :cool:

If you are making reference to me you are mistaken. Why is it every time somebody writes something that conflicts with the "Chick Klick" it has to be me.... LOL... Nope, sorry you've got the wrong dude. I do know who it is, but it's not me.

Go Girls, I love the updates on here for saturdays shows since I am usually racing also and miss out on watching it!! Keep it up!!!! Big Tuna just needs to go find a new hole to swim in!!
PS..............I personally think Nic will be gone next week, it was a bad week for her to get HOH because now she has no hope unless she calls in the BIG BROTHER (or is it little brother?) FACTOR!!! :D

Poor Nickomas ........

Im a fan of hers and i realy wanted her to win but i am afraid her playing strategies have all played out. I actualy dont think she would have a problem with putting Cowboy up though ! It is a game, and i believe she feels they are there to play it and when it is all over THEN they will do the new family thing. I feel like Karen was a scarifice ! Tell me something, when Karen was put on the block why didnt Diana return to the couch and be available to be nominated ??? I would have definatly put her up. But Nakomas was backed into a corner to nominate Karen. It is getting right down to the wire.... IM GAME FOR A BB5 GET TOGETHER !!! The new show on my list right now is The Apprentice ..... then starting soon is SURVIVOR .... I LOVE reality TV !!!!!!!!!!! LD :)

Nik and Diane

Nakomis and Diane are on the block this week. Let's just pray Nik wins the POV and can save herslf ;) . She would also be the only vote. What do you think about Cowboy's vote at this time? Will he vote out his sister or his best friends :mad: skanky mama :mad: ? Tune in Tuesday to see. Is next week the last week? I forget every year how they finish it out.

How are they going to have Suvivor and BB5 on at the same time Thursday? I think it's same air time and channel.

GO Nakois!!!!

She has got to get VETO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't really like any of the others, there all about two faced............... I guess i'll be channel surfing if survivor is on at the same time...........How wonderful....................

Your Kidding Me

I cant believe they are both on at the same time !!!!! I will be using that remote :D I am praying Nakomas doesnt get the boot..... I DONT like Diane, she is a user. And Lisa is right, they are all backstabbers. I realize it is a game so i guess that is to be expected ! MAN, it IS down to the wire. This might be their best finish on the show. COWBOY..... you better remember that FAMILY is more important !!!! :( PLEASE dont vote your sister off.................... LD

Lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cowboy needs a .................I know its a game, but I think hes going to on his family................. Ain't nothing like having two faced, so called Friends............................Ya sure don't need ememy's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But thats how it goes.......................

TV Guide Update

You never know how realiable it is but, the TV Guide says that BB5 is on Friday night instead of Thursday . Thursday will be Survivor at 7 and then The Apprentice at 8. If you havent watched the Apprentice, check it out.... It is great !!!!! Besides Survivor, i think it is my favorite Reality show..... LD

Big Brotherr Tonight

Alright, strap on your seatbelt we are coming down to the last of the shows...... Tonight will be a big deciding factor in how this game ends.... Will family be more important than winning the game ??????????? TUNE IN ..... LD :confused:

Go Drew

I can't stand Diane. I think when she's not playing the game she is still evil. I can't wait till they can all sit down and see how Diane played every one of them. If Drew wins HOH and he takes Diane I think he can win, but do you still want to see her get any money? Do you take Cowboy and take a chance. We'll have to tape it Friday girls. I'll be at DRR.

Can't stand Diane!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She is a .................And how can be????????????????? She ain't taken him if she is head of household............You know I would like him to win out of all of them, but him being so , I hope he loses......................

Dumb, dumb, dumb...

oughta be tied up for doing something so DUMB!!! Yeah, Diane has been true to her word to HIM....because she NEEDED him to make it to where she has. Now she's holding that over his head...forget about all the other people she stabbed in the back along the way????? Cowboy is nuts if he thinks she's gonna take him to the final 2 over her precious Drew. Depending on who wins HoH this week, I think the game is still up for grabs. Things are gonna get real interesting!!!!
DON'T FORGET THE FINALE PARTY TUESDAY NIGHT:
We will probably have it at LD's and I think she is gonna be cooking dinner that night........MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...CAN'T WAIT!!!! ...you know who you are!!!! Hey, DIRTY GIRL, are you gonna join us??? We always have a good time when we get together. After all, You just have to watch who you sit next to...things tend to start smelling a bit after "they" eat ...and it can be VERY BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back