Bloomer gives Pearson jr. the BOOT!

Did anyone else go to Tri-City tongiht and see the boot Bloomer gave Pearson jr. That was turning out to be a great show until Bloomer just got mad and Booted him! Something else i dont get, Tim McCreadie didnt wreck Clint Smith or even touch him but stopped to keep from hitting him, but he gets sent to the back but Bloomquist Nails Pearson purposly and doesnt get sent to the back???? Doesnt make since to me.......... Oh yea wait it does i forgot he is Scott Bloomquist! But it was all ok because he got damage from the wreck anyways and Darrel Lanigan won! Got to take my hat off to Steve Francis! He drove the wheels off that car tonight he wrecked him primary car in Qualifying, brought out the backup car came from last in his heat to 3rd then came from about 10th or 123 in the feature to 3rd!

Bloomquist held his line and Pearson dropped down on him. Could Bloomquist have lifted?? Probably yes, but he had already lifted about four times when Pearson pinched him off.I don't know where you were sitting but from where i was it was very clear to see what happened.

I am not saying anything negative about him! I just think he could have lifted from where i was sitting Bloomer had been moving all around the track trying to catch him so Pearson had been doing the same trying to pull away, so how can u know which line they are gonna run which lap! Other than that the night of racing was awesome!
Not dissing Bloomer though, he is the best or one of the top 3 best drivers in the country! But if you are gonna put one driver to the back you should put every driver to the back! No matter what your name! I don't think i just sawe it wrong, because there were alot of mad ppl after that!

They were mad cause they wanted to see Bloomquist get put in the back.I personally wanted to see Pearson win.But from my vantage point I think Bloomer did nothing wrong other than holding his line and not lifting.I sure would have liked to have seen the finish without the mishap, but it is what it is.A lot of people don't like Bloomer and they look for reasons to bi**ch about him.He probably is the best driver out there right now And I don't think he got there by driving dirty.

That is what i was saying he is "the best" or one of them, so if you are the best you shouldnt be taking ppl out! I dont get to see him run often but that doesnt seem characteristical of him! Yea I would have loved to see the finish too! Francis was flying too! But i thought all in all it was a great night of racing!~

Its like a guy sitting behind me said about Bloomer when everyone was booing him, Like him or not he is the reason everyone is there. I don't know if I totally agree with that statement but Bloomer is obviously the biggest name right now. I had a good laugh about it and was glad to see Lanigan win, but I was hoping Pearson was going to hang on. Also tough call for McDowell and McCreadie. How about the field of cars tonight, not going to get much better than that. Once again another great night of WoO action. If you didn't make it to Haubstadt or Tri-City I highly reccomend going to the race at I-55. They put on a great show both nights this weekend.

When are they going to be at I-55?? Yea a guy sitting in front of me was a big die hard bloomer fan and he said about the same thing! He knows how to drive the wheels off a car i know that! I remember about 3 years ago out at DuQuoin on the mile he hit the wall had a flat went to the pits changed it and was just coming out of the pits as the leaders were getting the green he came all the way back up to finish 3rd only 1.2 seconds behind the leader!

IC! should be alot of good cars there to, i will make it there for sure! They sure know how to put on a show! Thaks MizuriDirt!

Jealousy

All that it is....Is jealousy these people come out to every track they go to and gotta have someone to b**** about and just becuz Bloomer is a good driver dont mean nothing Earl Pearson was in the wrong place at the wrong time to bad for him. He is a cocky driver anyway thinks he is the stuff. Bloomquist can drive circles around him and besides Pearson knew bloomer was faster than him anyways but oh well congrats to #29 Lanigan race team on a great job of racing way to hang in there and wait for the right time to ur move hope 2 see u at pevely in september.

"The Reaper"

Speaking of Pearson did anyone else notice the he qualified on Goodyears. Matt Miller did also. Not sure if he ran his heat with Hoosiers or Goodyears though. Earl and I think everyone else ran hoosiers for the feature. I have heard of some of the other Xtreme guys qualifying or running heats with Goodyears at Outlaw shows, but they seem to change to Hoosiers later on. Just speculation but I'm guessing the Hoosier might have a better compound for slick tracks. Would have been interesting to see what the X guys would have run at Haubstadt which had plenty moisture all night.

The way I saw it...

Pearson was clearly in front coming out of turn 4, and sure, he probably was blocking a bit. But, he was nearly as fast as bloomer, this is how they managed to swap the lead by my count 5 times. Bloomer dove down and hit him, Pearson never changed his line as he was near the top. Bloomer may have done it unintentionally,but he should have lifted.

The accident braught out a yellow and it surely wasn't Pearsons fault. Bloomer should have been sent to the back!!!

I fully agree with dirt farmer. The initial contact happened right in front of where I was sitting. I clearly saw bloomer move his line over to hit Pearson and pearson was running his outside line down the front stretch. It was a B.S. move and and a bad call by officials to not send Scott to the back.

On another note, I think that was my first time seeing Tim McCreadie. HOLY SH!T can that kid fly. He definately had one fast car last night. Even after he got sent to the back he still made it back up into the top 10.

Great show and a very great field of cars.

MizuriDirt said:
Bloomquist held his line and Pearson dropped down on him. Could Bloomquist have lifted?? Probably yes, but he had already lifted about four times when Pearson pinched him off.I don't know where you were sitting but from where i was it was very clear to see what happened.

I have to disagree with you there. I find it hard to believe that Pearson came down on Bloomquist but managed to hit the outside wall head on after being turned right due to the contact. If Pearson had come down on Bloomer his car more than likely would have turned left towards the infield.

I'll have to agree with Dirt Farmer on this one too. I don't think that Bloomer made the move intentionally but I do think he was at fault and should have been sent the rear.

In regards to McCreadie I think that he got the shaft along with McDowell on that one. Clint Smith obviously started the incident by looping his car and collecting the McCreadie, McDowell, and almost Bloomquist. Should have been no reason why they were sent to the rear. Not to mention that after them going to the rear Bloomquist should have for his incident with Pearson.

Ending on a high note though I have to say that last night was by far the best race I've ever seen at TCS, and would have to rank right up there with the best I've ever attended anywhere! All 4 heat races where like watching mini-features. And the field was so deep that drivers like Ray Cook and Shane Clanton missed the show. This is the type of show that I'd love to see at I-55! I'm not a huge fan of TCS but I'll tell you this, as long as they continue to put on shows like the one we witnessed last night I'll be more than happy to hand over my $25 to sit and watch!!!!

I have to agree with qwaynick iit was one heck of a show! One of the best races i have seen also! Tat was what i was thinking to though because I was telling a guy by me that if Pearson would have pulled down he would have spun to the inside! But no i dont think Bloomer did it intentionally! But that was a heck of a show up front till that haoppened! I was glad to see Lanigan win, wish McCreadie could have been up there though! Man he was fast, never saw him race before but he can drive the wheels off a car!

i didnt even know McCreadie was drivin a late model ive seen him drive those new york modifieds on tv. then i seen him with the WoO late models and he is doing very well.

My Opinion, It Was A Racing Deal. Nothing Against Either Of These Drivers, Not A Fan Of Either Exspecialy Bloomer, But They Are Both Awesome. Pearson Was Driving A Hard Line To Pass On. The Only Way Bloomer Got Runs On Him Were In 3 And 4 Wherew He Was Making A Diamond Out Of The Corners. He Could Have Booted Him 10 Times That Race If He Wanted To. When They Came Out Of The Corner 0 Car Had A Run, Pearson Was Still Low And Drifting Up To The Wall And Bloomer Was There Already. He May Have Turned Left But He Probably Had To To Stay Out Of The Wall. I Mean Come On, How Often Does That Man Take Anybody Out. Ive Watched Him Plenty Of Time And He Is As Clean As Can Be. You Dont Have To Drive Dirty When Your That Fast. Just My Opinion. No Bashing Either Drver. 0 Car Could Have Lifted Possibly But Maybe He Thought Pearson Herd Him There And He Didnt, They Got Together, Sh** Happens To The Best Of Em.

Are You idiots smoking crack Pearson was sideways coming out of Turn 4
and he he let off jus a lil and bloomer didnt know he let up and jus couldnt get the inside groove to get by and he accidently got into to person as they say in racing " Rubbin's Racin"

"The Reaper"

Us idiots? Two post and your telling us what we saw? LOL! Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't all cars sideways coming out of turn 4 in dirt track racing? The incident happened half way down the front straight in front of the flagstand sir. I think your comments are probably in direct relation to your user name "grim reaper#0". Obviously Pearson didn't lift as you say or he wouldn't have reacted the way he did to Bloomquist as he drove by. Do us all a favor, get some post under your belt then come back when we won't chew you up and spit you out.

I would like to know what the deal was when Sterling Marlin uhh.... I mean Scott Bloomquist got out of his car during the red in the heat to check his car.

Back