10) Matt Filkins
11) Mat Dusablon
12) BradMurphy
13) Louie Baker Jr.
14) Todd Niemann
15) Keith Dalton
16) Danny Jolly
17) Brian McGee

We all heard your opinion loud and clear last night, Tony, complete with your filthy mouth and nasty attitude. Don't ever come back. You will not be missed.

there was a method to there madness

they delayed the payout for the micros hoping, that everyone would leave so they could give the the first place check and track champion trophie to zack daum. first time in the history of auto racing you finish 18th and get third place money. not sure whats worse him taking it or his dad letting him keep it. :D

First of all the whole Fastrack deal is a joke. They have a great idea, affordable racing with good cars and good drivers, but there officating is rediclious. Anybody ever heard of a time limit on a race. I personally race a mini sprint and are race took forever, and ill be the first to admit it, but the street stocks did not complete 3 laps without having a yellow and i know this for a fact cause its on tape, ill mail a copy if you would like. Second of all, every single class there has a device called a clutch. This device means that all cars can (wait wait) here is the good part WE CAN STOP AND GO, so why not stop the cars and line them up instead or doing ahh lets say 8 caution laps every yellow. Ive never been an offical BUT ive raced for a long time and ive seen quarter midget kids get lined up faster then the staff at Fastrack. They have a great series but with officals like they have there gonna kill the series. Also what is the deal at the drivers meeting, if you take someone out you will be prosected on the spot, im no lawyer at all but I think if any of us took that to court and the judge asked what happend, we would then explain we were in "racecars" and im sure it would be excused. I'll never run another sanctioned Fastrack event simiply for the case of knowing I will not get out at a descent time. Bring back Mr. Herbst at least he knew how to prep a track, we never got a good track in 6 races. Just my opinion folks take what you want but they will never get any more of my money.

Wfosprint said:
Also what is the deal at the drivers meeting, if you take someone out you will be prosected on the spot, im no lawyer at all but I think if any of us took that to court and the judge asked what happend, we would then explain we were in "racecars" and im sure it would be excused.

They weren't saying "if you take someone out" It was if you intentionally take someone and try to "hurt" them then you were going to be prosecuted. There was alot of talk on the internet last week and the officials at BCR were explaining that there was going to be none of that kind of driving there that night. I was there, and I also taped the Street Stocks feature race and 2 of the heat races, I know there were alot of cautions, that is not the officials fault, but that blame where it should be placed. I do not believe the officials are in the cars driving them. I do believe they wasted alot of time on one car in the SS class but again I am not an official.

I am not trying to change your mind about BCR but it is one of the best run tracks around, they weren't used to the volume of cars that was there on Saturday night, so please give them a break. I think they are doing a great job with the staff they have in place.

Full Moon!

I kept looking up in the sky Saturday night @ BCR to see if there was a full moon!
That was the strangest night of racing I have seen in a long time!
You had cars spinning each other out, cars not lining up where they were supposed to until they were shown the black flag, cars late to their races, cars losing whole rear axles, cars with fuel cells dragging, cars getting stuck on dirt berms, tow truck getting stuck in the mud, & cars running over their trophies.
I'm surprised they got done as early as they did!
All in all I thought the racing at Greenville is great! So they had one off night give them a break!

yellowgt1994 said:
I kept looking up in the sky Saturday night @ BCR to see if there was a full moon!
That was the strangest night of racing I have seen in a long time!
You had cars spinning each other out, cars not lining up where they were supposed to until they were shown the black flag, cars late to their races, cars losing whole rear axles, cars with fuel cells dragging, cars getting stuck on dirt berms, tow truck getting stuck in the mud, & cars running over their trophies.
I'm surprised they got done as early as they did!
All in all I thought the racing at Greenville is great! So they had one off night give them a break!

For once I am going to keep my thoughts to myself... isn't everyone proud... (Nothing on what you put, just on the things that happened... and you know what I am talking about, it was pretty funny...) LOL

Drivers have been told before that if they want/need to leave we will mail them their check. Nobody is getting anything they don't deserve. Zach recieved 2nd place in the points. I did the math and rechecked it a few times to make sure it was correct. I will happily go through it with you. Remember that the last race was for double points. It's just like running 2 features and getting the exact same results. You can come see me, call, or e-mail me. I will be happy to show you the points. I had it all written up in my notebook Saturday night. You could have come up to me and looked at the paper. It had the points recieved by every driver for each night of racing. There were a lot of drivers, and I had no room for error. Sorry I took the time to recheck the points and make sure they were correct even though I wanted to go home just as much as anybody else.

Brittany Ferguson

jodi which heat races did u tape.. wait let me guess.. the 1st and the 3rd right?.. lol jw..
and then theres..... o nvm forget about it..
sambo looks like u got alot of work to do this week, u had a rough night sory bud..i guess if some..... .....nvm again.. u forgot ur plaque sam lol.. hope to cya sat at pevely

yellowgt1994 said:
Who ran over their trophy? :eek:

I left at 11pm and they only had 2 races to go. So, I really dont think it was 12:30 when they finished racing. Considering I was on the phone with HMRT motorsports ( Mike ) at 12 am and he was leaving the track.

Yea, I'm responsible for the trophy getting run over. I accidently dropped it when we drove off, and ran it over with the RR tire. Also congratulations to Josh Jackson on the championship. For anyone who hasn't met speedracin85 yet, don't stand in her way when she's video taping.
Tim Fohne

Jodi that time that they took on that "one car" at BCR was an effort to prevent a larger issue. Would you have rather had him drove off and spill all his fuel on the track and wait for them to clean that up. The official were trying to secure his fuel cell. So why don't you keep your thought to yourself , completely.

the car will be fixed to night ,ill be at I-55 sat.the car is not so bad a few new bars will be ready to rock.

Back