Bud Shootout - NASCAR - BIG JOKE!

PitBoss

Did I miss something or was the Bud Shootout about the biggest joke in NASCAR? Just a bunch of cars riding around in a circle for 20 laps. Then they take a break and the ride around for another 50 laps. I saw more excitement watching golf earlier in the day.

This race is getting to be just like the super bowl. Pre-race hype, comercials, comercials, comercials and more comercials and then in between there is the actual race/game.

While I am in a pi--y mood how about Ken Squire. RETIREMENT!!!!! Bring back Benny Parsons, Buddy Baker, etc.

NASCAR is getting worse every year. There was a time that my life revolved around a NASCAR race. Not anymore.

Am I the only one that feels like this?

I 2nd it,,bring back the Nascar of the 70s,,when the cars were cars ,you could tell a ford from a chevy,,not this make them all the same crap!!

Y'all are just upset because you missed you're favorite episode
of "Cops" starring your cousin or your neighbor in the trailer park.
QUIT YOUR WHINING and Get over it, they will be back next week.

nobody is whining... just stating fact. what... 4 lead changes in 70 laps?...and 1 of those was as a result of pit stops.. so, really 3 passes for the lead. if i want to watch bumper to bumper traffic, i will watch the traffic reports on channel 2. stern, you get on here and show your stupidity constantly. guess that's why you chose that screen name; it fits. thanks,art.

RaceGoddess said:
nobody is whining... just stating fact. what... 4 lead changes in 70 laps?...and 1 of those was as a result of pit stops.. so, really 3 passes for the lead. if i want to watch bumper to bumper traffic, i will watch the traffic reports on channel 2. stern, you get on here and show your stupidity constantly. guess that's why you chose that screen name; it fits. thanks,art.
yeah, yeah, yeah, and "Focus Midgets" aren't "real Midgets" either
GET A LIFE. get off the computer and try some real racing

One, great big joke. I see more action going on in rush hour traffic. NASCAR is only concerned about money. As long as they fill the stands, it won't change.

bell90 said:
One, great big joke. I see more action going on in rush hour traffic. NASCAR is only concerned about money. As long as they fill the stands, it won't change.
YEP, and as long as you Hillbillies keep pouring out of the trailer parks
and into their stands they have fulfilled their objective.

HOWARD STERN said:
YEP, and as long as you Hillbillies keep pouring out of the trailer parks
and into their stands they have fulfilled their objective.

Man,I`m glad we have people like Howard Stern to keep us hillbillies in line,:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Well gotta go...time to go clean out the out house.:rolleyes: :D

yeah, stern,, you are correct.. focus midgets AREN'T real midgets. see, moron.. f-o-c-u-s spelled with 5 letters;whereas r-e-a-l spelled with 4 letters.. doesn't look or sound the same when you speak it, see it in print, or see it on the track. real, defined difference. see, the reason you speak so much of hillbillies, or trailer parks, is because you have lifetime experience with that. back to the original subject, brainiac, is last night we had 20 cars not passing for the lead, next sunday we will have 43 cars not passing for the lead. art.

RaceGoddess said:
yeah, stern,, you are correct.. focus midgets AREN'T real midgets. see, moron.. f-o-c-u-s spelled with 5 letters;whereas r-e-a-l spelled with 4 letters.. doesn't look or sound the same when you speak it, see it in print, or see it on the track. real, defined difference. see, the reason you speak so much of hillbillies, or trailer parks, is because you have lifetime experience with that. back to the original subject, brainiac, is last night we had 20 cars not passing for the lead, next sunday we will have 43 cars not passing for the lead. art.
Simple solution, don't watch next sunday, i'm sure there are re-runs
of cops on some channel, or you could just continue to drive your
computer mouse and pretend you are a "REAL" racer,

i am not interested in a spitting contest with a person like you, stern, because it drags me down to your level. notice i said 'down'... my years of racing experience speak for itself.. when you have done what i have done, and seen what i have seen, then come talk to me. my bet is, that particular conversation will never take place. for the record, i won't watch next sunday, because as a real racer, i have real racing business to conduct. so, mr. stern, i am sure you will 'hold your couch down' next sunday... maybe you can multi-task; a nap AND nascar racing. thanks,art.

Bud Shootout. *yawn*

Internet bun fight. *yawn*

Is that the time? Maybe Spongebob is on. I need some excitement.

I have respect for the years and effort Ken Squier has put in but I just can't stand to hear the old guy ramble on anymore. He should gracefully retire and let someone else hype "the great American race" ....

ExRacer said:
The Arca race was good.........HUGE wreck at the end

ARCA should stand for "Are Race Cars Airborne?"
It sure seems that every time they race at a superspeedway, a massive wreck is on the menu.

I'm feeling kinda stupid now cause I really enjoyed seeing some racing finally! It's been a long winter for me and I'll take any racing I can get right about now. I can see where some would say it was boring, but it's the best excitement I've had to experience in quite some time! Can't wait for the 500 next Sunday and I'm looking forward to the 150's on Thursday as well. But really can't wait till the end of March and beginning of April when the dirt starts to fly locally!!!!

Back