Can He Be Beat?

MOD FAN

Billy Smith Is On A Role This Year. He Hasnt Ever Been Beat Twice In A Weekend. Who Will Be The One To Do It? He Has 7 Wins And 2 Second Place Finishes. I Am Thinking Track Champion At Both Track. For All Of You Dirt Works Boys , You Should Have Bought A Thompson.

if

scott weber came and raced at the rock and farmington i bet he'd win. i wish weber and brian worley would come down. theyre both fast

He Has Already Smoked Worley At Fredericktown 2 Weeks Ago. But I Would Love To See Him Race Against Weber. Weber Is A Damn Good Driver. I Think Alot Of People Would Love See That Match Up At Farmington Or Fredricktown. Maybe Soon We Will See That Match Up.

I think since Billy is on a role with winning @ these two tracks he should go to other tracks and see if he could win.

Maybe he should go to Pevely!!!!!

The only chance Smith would have is getting Weber down at farmington or fredricktown, and with the way Weber is running I don't even know then because he's winning at every track he goes even if it's not his car.
But Weber would give him a whoop'n at Pevely. I'd like to see it though, both guys are at the top of the class.

Easy there boys and girls :) These are 2 very different types of drivers and different tracks. I think it would be fun to see Billy at I-55 because he is another TOP QUALITY CAR that all spectators in the stands come to see and pay for.
Congratulations to Billy you are on a nice roll right now... And Congratulations to Scott " WOW " I think he would have about 13-15 wins so far I lost track. Wished we had his problems :rolleyes: LOL!!! And I 'd take Billy's also :D
Continued Success to both these guys and all the other drivers and crews.
Especially ours :rolleyes: :cool: :D

And by the way WORLEY is not chump change he is darn GOOD and proves it week in and week out. Like to have his problems also LMAO!!! :D :D

good luck to the c4 crew,you guys need the curse lifted ms cleo is looking for some chicken again lmao

heard billy got waxed(lapped) at pevely saturday night. heard scott weber one by half a track! way to go scott! not knocking billy smith cause he is a great driver. i was just making my point that i was right about a billy vs. scott matchup. scott won!

Are you serious???

Obviously, you weren't at the races Saturday night. Yes, Weber did win and Billy struggled, BUT your comment that Billy got "waxed" is totally out of line. First of all, Pevely is Weber's "home" track. He races there every week (or at least pretty close). It is tough to come to Pevely and just dominate the field. I am a HUGE Scott Weber fan myself, but I am also a HUGE Billy Smith fan. One is on a role in the UMP modified division, while the other is on a role in an IMCA style modified. You really can't even compare the two. Plus, it was a last minute rain out at SFCR that sent the likes of Billy Smith and Kenny Kennedy to Pevely Saturday night...not really a lot of time to do too much to their cars. They ran what they had...and you can guarantee that Weber has the better "set-up" at that track. So, before you make such a silly comment about Billy getting "waxed" I think you should consider both sides of the issue. Billy and Kenny both made the feature and were both involved in a crash. Billy even had to go in and change a flat and was starting to move up. Can't you just enjoy the fact that these guys got to go to Pevely and race for a change. They give it their all EVERY time they race. Please, don't make comments to take anything away from them. I'm sure Weber would even agree that Billy, Kenny, and Brent Thompson are high class guys who are competitive drivers. So, no, you didn't win the Scott vs. Billy debate!!!

Tell Mrs. Cleo I have the chicken bones if she would supply the services .... :) HELP MS. CLEO!!!!! Are you out there? Or still in jail????

faithfulfan, i'm sorry for posting what i did. but i didn't mean to make anyone mad. and yes i understand about the whole farmington rainout deal. i know they didn't have much time to get their cars setup for pevely and i also know weber has his car setup for pevely. i really think though it'd be a really close race at fredericktown. so once again faithfulfan, i wasnt knocking billy nor did i mean to offend anyone.

billy needs to keep picking his battles wisely. b/cuz the one at i55 saturday was not. he has nothing for those boys with the big toys! no offense to billy just outclassesed there.

For Whoever Said That He Got Lapped By Weber, He Didnt. He Started 23rd Out Of 24 And Made It Up To 14th. He Was Also Involved In A Wreck And Had A Flat Wich He Had To Go Repair During The Yellow. So He Started From The Back Again Over Half Way Through The Race And Still Made It Up To 14th. He Was Up To 12th Twice But The Caution Kept Coming Out. He Would Have Easily Been A Top Ten Car If It Wasnt For All Of The Cautions. Ump And Imca Are Two Totoally Different Kinds Of Racing. Billy Doesnt Have Near The Motor Weber And Some Of Those Other Ump Drivers Have. I Think He Did A Great Job And He Will Do Better The Next Time He Goes Up There.

BILLY NEVER SMOKED BRIAN WORLEY ,brian had problems all night as sometimes happens in racin ,especially in the feature with that kid in the #11 car that cant drive a line anywhere, and sat at pevely billy was only in the feature because he was the first alternate from the semi(dograce), billy is a good guy but some people get carried away when comparing tracks and drivers, brian said he would race on sun. at the rock but fri. effect his job. WAY TO JOE G. keep it up 85g

I Am Not Taking Anything Away From Worley. He Is A Good Driver But When It Comes Down To It. When The Cars Are Equal. Billy Is The Better Driver . An Imca Car At A Ump Track , Of Course The Ump Cars Are Gonna Be Faster. But When U Add Wieght To A Ump Car And Make It Equal To A Imca Car Look Who Is Better. Worley Wasnt The Only One At Frederictown That Night That Races Ump. Rusty Griffaw Was There Also. He Got 3rd In The Feature And He Is Ranked 3rd In The Nation In Ump Points. Billy Almost Lapped Worley That Night And He Beat Out 2nd By Almost An Entire Straight Away. Imca He Rocks But In Ump He Is A Little Short On Horse Power, But He Makes That Up With His Ability To Make Things Work.

billy moved up because of those cautions also, don't forget.

take into consideration the ump boys have to add weight to the nose of the car. not where they would like to. different tires than they're used to running. also they probably don't know frederock like the back of their hand like billy does.

so until the playing field is equal, you're comparing apples to oranges and who is the best driver is pure speculation.

Back