John Pitts Jr.
Jeremy Sneed
Brian Shirley?
Dennis Erb?
Chad Zobrist?
Terry English?
Steve Sheppard?
Justin Allgaier?

Standridge is a iffy as he has blown three engines so far this year and he lost one last Friday. Geashel has not being running in weeks, so I don't think he will be there.
It looks like you just took the points list and listed the drivers that have been to Belle Clair so far this season. Several of them have only been there once and may not have made the feature.
There will be timetrails and a 30 lap feature.
Cost is $15 for the stands with children under 12 free. The pits are $25 and Allied membership does not apply on this night.
There will be no Pure Stock running on this night. The purses for the UMP Modifieds and Allied Sportsmen will be increased somewhat.
All-in-all, this will be one of the better nights to be at Belle Clair. This is the biggest show that Belle Clair has put together and should be interesting to see what happens.
Thank, Stan for booking this show when you see him.

I have heard this twice now that the payout will be increased for the sportsman and modified cars. How much is the payout going to be for each class. I would think they should have what the payput will be already. Friday will be here before you know it.

Being that there are usually 25 cars on a regular night i would say thst there should be more than normal. Last weekend they had 22 cars. I may be wrong but i would think there will be more than average there. Probably looking close to 35 cars probably. Be interesting to see just who and how many do show up. Yeah it is only $1000 more than a normal night but $1000 more is more than what any track will be paying out around here on friday. J/M/O

Tom

is belleville still paying $200 to win sportsman on a regular night? if so you guys need to try and get it raised. good car counts and good show!!!

no more than 25? they've had that for the weekly show at times this year. i don't know about the big names, but there will be more than 25 i think.

Yeah belleville is still paying only $200 on a weekly basis. Pretty ****ty payout for us if you ask me. But i live a hop skip and a jump from the track so i will not complain about it. Yeah it would be nice to see it raised but i don't see that happening. With as good as a show as we all put on we deserve more than that. Even $300. Whats a extra $100 to someone that is making $1000's a night? But thats not my choice on raiseing the payout only my opinion.

Tom

Dirthound, if you have over 50 latemodels like that list states, I will stop going to all open wheel shows and go to only stock car shows.

Why a pick of only 25? Godfrey: 23 Highland: 21 Haubstadt: 18
The fans are excited about this but the cars are not.

There will be more than 25 lates there on friday night! Like they have all been telling you we have that many on a regular night last friday we had 22 up there! I am betting on there being 30 or 35 at the least it will be a good show no doubt!

TGHEY BEEN AVERAGING 22 ON A FRIDAY ,DIDN'T SAY 50 IN ATTENANDCE BUT 50 ON THE LIST I 'LL SAY 33 SOMEOF THOSE NIGHTS WERE WEATHER RELATED OR OR ON A SAT . NIGHTWITH MORE THAN THANONE TRACK RUNNINGTHAT CLAS ON THAT NIGHT ,PLUS IF YOU GET30 CARS AT BVILLE THAT'S ROCKING FOR that lil place

I did not get any real word on what the increase will be for the other two classes, but being able to take home a little more is better than nothing. It could $10 or $50 more per position, but I don't know. Take whatever you get and feel good about it, if you get my words.

I agree with the"weatherman", the weekly payout should be raised some. Stan should at least match what Pevely pays the sportsman cars. Some of the best racing at belleclair comes out of the sportsman class.

I AGREE WITH YOU GUYS! I AM THERE USUALLY EVERY FRIDAY NIGHT AND YOU SPORTSMEN DRIVERS PUT ON ONE HECK OF A SHOW MAN! You guys deserve more than you get! Great job out there though guys some of the best racing anywhere!

I also think the sportsman put on one hell of a show the pay out should be raised or matched with some of the othe tracks around here compared to some of the other tracks ive been to belleville ranks high up on the list when it comes to sportsman racing

Back