Congradulations Musgrave Power!

04tobin

04Tobin
I just want to thank kevin Musgrave for the awesome power and fast tires/prep that I recieved for the money race at Bedrock.

Also thanks to Rodney Jackson for sponsoring me (Ben Tobin) in the stock heavy class!

Winners are!

juniors Graden Lovelace = Kevins tires/prep/Avenger Kart

Medium ($500 to win) Tony Hobson = Kevins tires/motor/prep/Avenger Kart

Heavy($500) Ben Tobin = Kevins tires/motor/prep/Avenger Kart

I would also like to thank Kevin as well, also would like to thank Mikey Haliburton on helping Tony out on keeping his nerves in check friday night and a very big Thank you to Frank and all the sponsors and track workers for a very good night of racing.

missouri sweep

Yea, great job on the Missouri sweep of 1st in the money races and the Missouri complete 1st, 2nd, 3rd in the heavys. The silence coming out of IL is deafening ha ha. I still would have love to see the 08 send the 04 in the heavys but you cant have everything. Oh sorry Tobin did I say that out loud. Congratulations to Hobson and Tobin. Big thanks to Bedrock and Frank for putting on a great show. Thanks Andy

:D:rolleyes: Ha ha Ben! Andy I know the crowd wanted to see it but beings Ben and I are friends I felt for him. It had been a while since he had won a race like that so I fought with it in my head and figured "why not he needs it";) Maybe he'll give me the reach around someday?!?:eek: Next time Chris and I wont be as nice less we get some compensation Mr. Tobin:p

Out of respect for Kevin... Good Job! You do a fine job on motors and tires.

how do ya'll like them avenger karts.......do they seem to hold up with the phantom's and ultramax's????

Musgrave

Oh I forgot to congratulate Mr. Musgrave your motors, tires, and prep did great. Your stuff made the Smith Brothers look like they couldn't even spell kart, burris, or briggs. lol Andy

missouri money

so how does that work you drive over the bridge win some illinois money and you take it back to missouri. if that is true don't you guys think the illinois goverment should receive some kind of taxes on that money? next time you guys put up that missouri money so it can stay in illinois.ha!:eek: great job kevin musgrave hey you think that prep will work on groved tires in the out law class.

Thanks guys, Great showing friday night for all the Avenger drivers. Nights like that really show what a well rounded chassis and tire package can accomplish.

The avenger kart is as good as any chassis on the market. Its not the kart that makes you fast, its the amount of information that is shared by Team ARC that makes it such a great kart. Our tire programs and chassis advice are second to none.

Mike Halliburton
Trackside Karts and Parts
Columbia, MO
573-356-8559 cell
573-443-1377 shop

i have to agree with ben on kevins tires, i couldnt believe how much faster i was after kevin got done cutting and staggering my tires. if u wanna go fast get ahold of Kevin and he'll hook u up!

Thanks guys, Great showing friday night for all the Avenger drivers. Nights like that really show what a well rounded chassis and tire package can accomplish.

The avenger kart is as good as any chassis on the market. Its not the kart that makes you fast, its the amount of information that is shared by Team ARC that makes it such a great kart. Our tire programs and chassis advice are second to none.

Mike Halliburton
Trackside Karts and Parts
Columbia, MO
573-356-8559 cell
573-443-1377 shop

Hello!:D

Where was my help!

Thanks for he imput....looking for a new or slightly used chassis for next year. Narrowed it down to umax, phantom, prowler, and now avenger possibly. Maybe I haven't narrowed it down as much as i thaught lol. I run Xcaliber motors and ultimate tires cut by brandon young (of xcaliber) himself. I was very impressed with musgrave at Bean Day race though. And after seeing the results from the showdwon at the rock i was even more impressed. But just confused on what chassis to run.....alot of ppl are winning with avenger and umax around here, but xcaliber runs phantom and prowler so i know the support will be there from them. Just confused as to what I should do. Any advice would be appreciated. thanks.......Kurt:confused:

I can tell you right now that carl and brandon arent going to stop helping you if you by a different brand of chassis. Some of their best customers run other karts that arent prowler and icon. Everyone thats buys and avenger keeps their avenger because the karts flat fly and the people involved with this kart know how to make them fast. Give me a call if you want.

Mike Halliburton
Trackside Karts and Part
Columbia, MO
Missouri-Illinois Distributor
573-356-8559

or Kevin Musgrave Illinois Dealer
618-516-1394

I can tell you right now that carl and brandon arent going to stop helping you if you by a different brand of chassis. Some of their best customers run other karts that arent prowler and icon. Everyone thats buys and avenger keeps their avenger because the karts flat fly and the people involved with this kart know how to make them fast. Give me a call if you want.

Mike Halliburton
Trackside Karts and Part
Columbia, MO
Missouri-Illinois Distributor
573-356-8559

Thanks for he imput....looking for a new or slightly used chassis for next year. Any advice would be appreciated. thanks.......Kurt:confused:

Get the Avenger from Kevin. You'll be happy with it I'm sure. I'd switch off of Young's stuff too. I know they make great power and have a lot of tire/prep knowledge but when was the last time anyone from X-Caliber showed up at Bedrock?

If you go with Kevin you'll be just as fast, have track side help, get set up help for other tracks and save money...no shipping:D

Good job Tobin, Graden and Tony on your wins. I would also like to say that Avenger chassis and Musgrave motors have worked great for us to. Mike Halliburton and Kevin Musgrave are both very helpful and will help you get to the front against any of their competitors.

Nick Worley

Back