CuRiOuS!!!

TheKidds#1Fan

okay! here we go again! one, why did the black flag only come out ONCE last night? it should've came out MANY more times that once! second of all, WHAT WAS WITH BRENT THOMPSON LAST NIGHT!? i have nothing, (well did have nothing) against him, but he's going way too far! burch was RACING with him, and brent decides he's gonna drive dirty like that so he can pass him and not look like an @$$ because of a 17 year old! i thought he did anyway cuz of his driving last night! OH! Congrats to Billy "the kidd" smith on his triple crown last night too! Message to kasey--GREAT RACE! YOU DESERVED BETTER! BUT THAT WAS AN AWESOME RACE!!!! GREAT JOB KASEY!

Will I dont like the flagman at Fredericktown Raceway and they need someone to do the flag for THE ROCK.

haha

thanks que pasa, i wish i could, but i dont think they'd like a 14-year-old girl flagging. but it would be better, and i can promise you that. cuz i wont just WARN them with the black flag, i'll black flag them!

Kids stanning up in front!!!!!!!

Millsey, Could you pleases have the kids to sit down up front? We had to watch the races half of the time looking arounds kids playing and jumping and throwing footballs, I even got hit with one. If they don't want to sit and watch the races they can go behind the stands and play. If I had got up in front of people like that when I was a kid I would of got my *** whipped for being inconsiderate of people. Can't blame the kids but the parents for setting there and watching them do it. I pay to watch the race like they do and I should be able to see it. The Races are realy good this year, I just love the draff cars!!!!!!!!! Well I like it all, I thought I couldn't get along without late models but I was wrong!!!!!!!

Just got off the phone with Jeff and he asked me to send you a reply. He wanted to let you know he will be glad to make the announcement for the kids to not be playing or jumping in the way of the people trying to watch the races. Thank you for you post.

Friday was the first race I attended this year at the rock, everything was great, but I sure do miss the latemodels. Wish there was a way to bring them back. :confused:

damn que pasa.....someone is talking to you...lol.....good thing she hasnt met you...lol...just kidding...you only have 4 more days of class with me so you know i got to pick on you some how!!

from what bud man told me, brent thompson raced dirty friday night. my guess is brent got pissed cause a 17 year old was beating him. well brent needs to wise up cause it's not going to be the last time he's gonna be getting beat by someone younger than him. and by the way, i actually got to meet and talk to kasey burch, hes one of the nicest drivers i've ever met. and so is his dad or uncle kenny. the burches are very nice people. and kasey is one hell of a driver. good luck kasey! get some attitude with brent and knock his *** out of the way next time. by the way, kinda seems to me brent is having kinda a down year, more reason he raced dirty friday night, he can't pass cleanly and get to the front so he's gotta tear other people's cars up. i had alot of respect for him til i heard he raced dirty. one thing i hate is a dirty racer. you'll lose more fans than you'll gain doing that brent.

j.j.slideways!! said:
from what bud man told me, brent thompson raced dirty friday night. my guess is brent got pissed cause a 17 year old was beating him. well brent needs to wise up cause it's not going to be the last time he's gonna be getting beat by someone younger than him. and by the way, i actually got to meet and talk to kasey burch, hes one of the nicest drivers i've ever met. and so is his dad or uncle kenny. the burches are very nice people. and kasey is one hell of a driver. good luck kasey! get some attitude with brent and knock his *** out of the way next time. by the way, kinda seems to me brent is having kinda a down year, more reason he raced dirty friday night, he can't pass cleanly and get to the front so he's gotta tear other people's cars up. i had alot of respect for him til i heard he raced dirty. one thing i hate is a dirty racer. you'll lose more fans than you'll gain doing that brent.
Wait just a minute now! I was there in the stands watching Friday night and from what I could tell Brent was just plain driving hard, not dirty, but that's just my opinion. As far as him having a down year, his car looks just as fast as it ever has, the thing is the competition is just awesome! I myself thought Brent would move up quicker than he did in the feature but you know what, the guys he was racing with were pretty quick also. Brent Thompson is a good racer, he's just racing hard like everyone else. :)

okay........

so are you saying that brent wasn't afraid to get his *** kicked by kasey? cuz it sure looked like it! i've NEVER seen brent race like that! NEVER!!! i always thought he was a good CLEAN racer, but apparently not! i'm sorry, but that just wasn't right! kasey has the driving ability to run with them, but brent can't handle it, so he has to race like an ***!

Back