Dirt on Dirt Fairbury Modifieds FALS video from 6/25/2016

That was too exciting. I blame the beer choices for that. How can I watch all the cars when they are too busy passing each other and banging doors. They should just lock up the gates and make it a concrete plant.

That being said. Thank you for the video and Harrison has not been as dominate as he was last year. Can't wait to see how the rest of the series pans out!

Not a fan of Harrison and Mullins there... Mullins goes to bottom on restart after every other restart Harrison went to top.. Harrison decides to go to bottom and Mullins tagged him... I don't believe Mullins did that on purpose but what Harrison did after that is ridiculous. Hit him 3-4 times and finally knocked Mullins out of the race... Harrison should've seen the black flag but he is the poster boy for UMP... Absolutely ridiculous

Not a fan of Harrison and Mullins there... Mullins goes to bottom on restart after every other restart Harrison went to top.. Harrison decides to go to bottom and Mullins tagged him... I don't believe Mullins did that on purpose but what Harrison did after that is ridiculous. Hit him 3-4 times and finally knocked Mullins out of the race... Harrison should've seen the black flag but he is the poster boy for UMP... Absolutely ridiculous
You mess with the bull you get the horns! Some people will get this...others won't!

I lost all respect for kinder for leading so many laps and not allowing anyone else to lead. So unfair

I'm guessing you think it's ok to tear up someone else's car? Hit him once and let him know that you didn't like what he did is one thing but to hit him 3-4 times is ridiculous.

Build ya one of these machines. Then climb inside of it. Go out on the track. Have some one slam into ya and then we will all judge you when you lose your temper. Real easy to talk about how you should keep your cool from the stands. Put that helmet on your head an slap that visor down and then tell us how easy it is to keep your cool when youre out there. Kreke is 100% right, you mess with the bull you get the horns.

So if a driver has a run on someone coming out of the corner and the other driver moves up into the drivers lane with the run the guy with the run should just slam on the brakes and continue to let the driver on the bottom have the advantage? Dude Harrison had a run on Mullins three times and all three times Mullins came up into Harrisons lane and that resulted in Mullins getting jacked up! Maybe you should watch the video more than once before commenting!

We all know exactly what he was trying to do... It's obvious.. Stop drinking the Harrison kool aid and be realistic.. You really think Mullins door banged him on purpose? Mullins was running the same line every time.. That's what caused all
This to begin with.. Harrison had been running the high side and he decides to drop to the low side on the restart... I'm sure that surprised Mullins... There's plenty of blame to go around... Just don't believe in repeatedly knocking someone out of the way and finally knocking him out of the race.. It's obvious Harrison was pissed and he was going to take Mullins out... It took him 4 times but he eventually did it..

Not drinking any of Harrisons kool aid. Not a fan of his but i believe your eyes and mine and my realistic views are two different things.

Look at the video... Neither one of them touched each other for quite a few laps.. Mullins then hits a hole and pushes up... That's obvious that hit hit a rut or hole because you seen the car become out of shape.. Then if you watch under the caution after Harrison hit Mullins 4 times you see Harrison swerve down at Mullins under the caution in turn 3... You better watch the video again... Harrison was pissed and it showed under caution also...

I think before anyone makes any passes. It should be approved by the grandstands. Someone gets to someone's door, throw the yellow. Ask the fans if he is allowed to pass and go on

I think before anyone makes any passes. It should be approved by the grandstands. Someone gets to someone's door, throw the yellow. Ask the fans if he is allowed to pass and go on

I don't know who you are but you're a funny sob! LMAO

So tell me this big swig............if Mullens hit a hole and went up the track and hits Harrison? WTF didn't Mullens hit the brakes BEFORE he hit another car? Common sense would say oh shit I better hit the brakes before I take both of us out. Correct? Or is it awwwwwwww shit STAND ON GAS 8 tires is better than 4? Please explain this to me so when I go to race this weekend I will know what to do.

Has anyone besides Swigg actually watched the video? It was clearly just a racing deal, not like Mullins went in there and just used him up, he obviously chucked a hole, the car took a couple bounces, the front end washed out and they touched front tires. Just hard racing, no reason for Harrison to run over him multiple times after that until, indeed, he knocked him out. And I'm a 24h fan, just telling it like I see it as a fellow driver.

So tell me this big swig............if Mullens hit a hole and went up the track and hits Harrison? WTF didn't Mullens hit the brakes BEFORE he hit another car? Common sense would say oh shit I better hit the brakes before I take both of us out. Correct? Or is it awwwwwwww shit STAND ON GAS 8 tires is better than 4? Please explain this to me so when I go to race this weekend I will know what to do.

Do you really think Mullins went in there to take Harrison out? I will be waiting patiently for this answer...

I know what the answer is.. Mullins is not a dirty drIver.. You're making it out that he did this on purpose.. Give me a break! What if Mullins takes Harrison out like Harrison took Mullins out are you going to be ok with that? Hell no you won't just like you would be pissed if someone did that to you...Harrison finished the race Mullins didn't..who's the guilty party?

Mullins didn't try too hard to avoid contact. I watched it several times. Now I'm really not a big Harrison fan so my opinion should be good. LMFAO

Back