Ed Dixon Die-Cast Late MOdel

410man

Can anyone tell me when these cars are supposed to come out??? and where can I get one? I'm sure Ed Dixon will have some available but he may charge more. But then again I dunno. any help will be appreciated. :)

hey i found some there on ebay. just type in the search bar "dirt late model" and then when it comes up go over to die-cast and toys. scroll down and you'll see some. or you can just type in ed dixon. umm..it's a pre-order, they come out at the beginning of august. i've got mine ordered.

racingfreak67, if you want to get one off ebay let me know and i'll email the guy whose selling them. plus he told me if i get more people to buy them it'll save me on shipping!!! so come on people, who could pass up one of missouri's finest late model drivers and also a late model hall of fame inductee??? i actually got a look at one of the die-cast cars and theyre sweet! they look just like ed's car. VERY NICE!!!

they go for 49.95, plus shipping and handling. hey message me and give me your info such as name and address and everything and i'll email the guy and tell him you want to reserve yours.

That would be great, LISA NELSON
96 STONEBROOK DR.
HIGHLAND, ILL 62249

THIS IS FOR ED DIXON diecast car right?

dodger8 said:
That would be great, LISA NELSON
96 STONEBROOK DR.
HIGHLAND, ILL 62249

THIS IS FOR ED DIXON diecast car right?

Yes, it's for a 1/18 inch ed dixon late model cidrt car. theyre very sweet! umm..let me email the guy and give him your information and also could you give me your email address, cause the guy is going to need it. thanks!!

just wondering, does anyone know if the the stand that has all the late model die-cast at pevely will have the ed dixon late models saturday?

I'm not positive if they will have them this Saturday, but if American Diecast has sent them out to the distributors/resellers, they will have them there...

Back