EXCELLENT Rams meeting

BAD BOB

sick & twisted old man
Great meeting.....It moved right along with no snags and quite a bit
was accomplished...I'll let Trashdog & Butch post the results of the voting
and give a complete rundown...The one thing that I personally was happy to see was the 2 year freeze on the rules..I think that will work in everyone's
best interest..Great job by John, Christy, and Butch.....
I almost forgot...Mel Kinnard sent points fund checks for the top 6 in
the Rams...Many thanks to Mel and his family for all they do to make
it possible for the mini-stock class to race at Montgomery County

I talked with both Jason and Trashdog and both were extremely pleased with everything that occurred at the RAMS meeting. Congratulations to everyone for their outstanding work in getting the association ready for the 2006 season. There are some big things coming the RAMS way this upcoming season with new tracks and special events. Keep up the good work everyone!

MCS paid 100.00 for 6th place in RAMS points!!! Congradulations Mel on another 1st class act, always treating the RAMS with class and respect.
Wait till next year and see what the point fund is going to be!!!!! There is some big money possibilities coming to have a huge point fund for the RAMS at MCS, stay tuned.

PS: Great news, the new rules got approved!!!!

Hey Joe, I got a closer look at the H2 on the way out...
Thats way too cool for an old man, so I'm guessing you
bought it for Joey....Note to Joey: Be good til christmas:D :D

LOL LMAO LMFAO NO !!!! As matter of fact Joey blew up the trans on the Saturn and just got a Mazda MX3 to drive.

That was very generous of Mel to pay the top 6 drivers in 2005. We really appreciate the support he has given the RAMS. Thank you very much Mel!

The meeting went well, it went smoothly and we accomplished a lot. Now that the rules are set for 2006 and even 2007 the RAMS are ready to become an even stronger organization, no where close to folding like the negative people suggested at the start of the year. With this year behind us I hope we can move forward without the shi* disturbers trying to run down the RAMS name which give us a negative reputation in the community and costs us sponsorships and potential race tracks. It was not well received but closing the Rams forum was a great move by our officers. Keep up the great work!!

Went well

I believe the meeting went very well, and the suprise points pay out by Mel and MCS was a very nice suprise. I hope things can keep goin in a positive direction. But it takes the entire orginazation as a whole to make improvements. Things look very good for the RAMS series in the future.

The December meeting went very well, our next meeting will be at 2:00PM Sunday January 8, 2006 at the Arnold Bowl in Arnold, MO. Hope to see everyone there.

John Barr
The Trashdog

smokingjoe said:
LOL LMAO LMFAO NO !!!! As matter of fact Joey blew up the trans on the Saturn and just got a Mazda MX3 to drive.

Yeah, Right....I know what you're doin'.....You put him in the Mazda
just to throw him off...you're gonna put the H2 keys in his stocking
Christmas morning....What a great Dad!!!!

Note to Joey: He sees you when you're sleeping,
He knows when you're awake, So don't Screw Up

RAMS#20 said:
That was very generous of Mel to pay the top 6 drivers in 2005. We really appreciate the support he has given the RAMS. Thank you very much Mel!

The meeting went well, it went smoothly and we accomplished a lot. Now that the rules are set for 2006 and even 2007 the RAMS are ready to become an even stronger organization, no where close to folding like the negative people suggested at the start of the year. With this year behind us I hope we can move forward without the shi* disturbers trying to run down the RAMS name which give us a negative reputation in the community and costs us sponsorships and potential race tracks. It was not well received but closing the Rams forum was a great move by our officers. Keep up the great work!!

LMAO!! Funny Post.

Whats funny about an inteligent, correctly spelled post with proper grammer that doesnt include **** talking!!!!!

smokingjoe said:
Whats funny about an inteligent, correctly spelled post with proper grammer that doesnt include **** talking!!!!!

How can you "move on without the sh*t disturbers" from last year, when the main one is now a member?:eek:

MinistockMike said:
How can you "move on without the sh*t disturbers" from last year, when the main one is now a member?:eek:
It seems to be a new attitude in the entire organization. Unity is a hard thing to destroy, and now I believe we have it.

little302 said:
It seems to be a new attitude in the entire organization. Unity is a hard thing to destroy, and now I believe we have it.

Yeah ok keep telling yourself that. But you had to get whole new members to do so. They will get tired of the man behind the scenes.

We need to keep adding new sponsors to the sponsorship auction list. How nice will it be to have a $5000 or $6,000 prize fund for this year with first place taking home at least $1,000.

Right now I'm working on the actual items the existing sponsors are giving. I've also got posters to give those sponsors to put up in their businesses informing people about the auction and it's particulars. If anyone needs more information about the auction they can contact me at (573) 747-0566 day or night.

It's a shame you didn't go to the last meeting Ron. You would have found out some valuable information. Maybe you should contact Trashdog.

Millsey you know why we didnt go to the meeting. Trust me we would have been there. Sombody needs to put the STOCK back in MINISTOCK. Why isnt this valuable info on the RAMS board? If it were so valuable why dont all of us know?

This just in RAMS change their name from:
Racing Assoc of Mini Stocks to
RAUS
Racing Assoc of Unlimited Spending.

Back