Reed White (5R) 120 tied
16. Brad Murphy (25m) 88
17. Shayne Hutchinson (11) 66
18. Darrell Lovett (30) 53
19. Jason Perry (7) 20
20. Shannon Kuhn (11) 19
21. Jarry Grishom (49) 14
22. Frankie Martin (25F) 11

Will it all change this weekend at Kentucky Lake Motor Speedway? Come on out this Saturday night and see for yourself!

lilfergy11 said:
Here are the Fastrak Points after Bond County Raceway 8/20/05

1. Joe Morris (83) 224
2. Scott Hutchinson (13H) 236

How can Morris be leading with fewer points? :confused:

Sorry Scott and everybody. There was a typing error. My fault. Joe Morris has 244 points. I was tired guys. Give me and break. I get enough from y'all as it is! lol

Fastrack Returning to the MIDWAY In Lebanon On Sept 24th to be a part of the FALL BRAWLLLLLLLLL :)-THanks to all who wanted to return back

RacetrackRonnie said:
Fastrack Returning to the MIDWAY In Lebanon On Sept 24th to be a part of the FALL BRAWLLLLLLLLL :)-THanks to all who wanted to return back

Is this a points race? And has the schedule been changed? Thanks in advance.

schedule change

The schedule changes are getting old. This better not be a different points race and the schedule doesn't need to change, except for rainouts!

Does this mean that you guys are trying to change the Oct 15 event again and drop it?

I guess it is your series and you still have 5 races you can change before the season ends.

Way back in the beginning it was stated openly on here and in person at meetings and such that the entire schedule was subject to change, this being the first year and all. Maybe you missed that, but go back and check the schedule threads, they all say "subject to change" on them. With this being the first year, the series has to be flexible and accomodate as many tracks as wish to host the series.

Believe it or not, this change has come about because of POPULAR DEMAND! All the people and the promoter at Midway loved the show we put on out there, and I can't wait to go back. Now if that isn't a great endorsement of the drivers and cars, I don't know what is!

Subject to change does not mean at the expense of the racers and changes that seem to happen all the time in the schedule and rules, maybe you missed that somewhere as well?

We all know that there will be a load of cars very soon, and if things are not changed they will end up running elsewhere next season. I keep warning you guys and you do not listen.

I still have not heard what race this Lebanon race will replace and what the current schedule is now?

Fastrak will be racing at Lebanon on the 24th of September. There was no race scheduled for that week. This will be a points race. If you didn't notice last time we were there, the fans absolutely loved us. Every driver had a standing ovation. Dirthound never had to walk around in the grandstands. He couldn't because he was being flooded by fans. The race was a huge success. The payout will be the same as when we were there August 13th. $200 to start guys. The track was great. The officials were wonderful to work with and I for one am looking forward to going back.

The track and fans were great there. I am complaining about all the changes all the time, not going to a track that wants the crates. I think long trips like that need to have a little planning time in the future for most of the teams.

Now, let me ask for the third time, will the Sep 24 event replace a date, as far as a ponts event scheduled on another date since there were to be only so many races in the season? What is the current schedule? Is the race Oct 15 going to happen or be changed again?

The reason your ready to go back is because you don't have any expensives.I don't know about anyone else but I tried of them catering to just a couple of drivers.You guys need to remember that if there are 20 cars runing,that there are also 20 drivers. If you guys don't also look out for the guys running from sixth on back you can start runinng the rest of the shows with six cars.

Catering? Who are they catering to? I havent seen any catering. I dont think anyone is looking forward to the drive and i think i speak for everyone in the series. But what i am looking forward to is the hospitality that lebanon midway provided when we were there the first time. The crates are starting to get accepted more and more everyweek. Fastrak Midwest is doing everything for the series not just a few people. With racing just like everything else when dealing with the public they are not going to make everyone happy. I dont see anyone else stepping up to the plate and schelling out the cash that the Fergusons have done. I am very proud to be apart of Fastrak Midwest and also feel very fortunate that the Fergusons are trying to do what they are. Dont take this the wrong way if something goes a certain way that Idont like, yes I will bi*** just like everyone else. I just think we need to keep the big picture in mind.

This is how I feel!!!
Scott Hutchinson

What is the big picture?The way I see it is if you want everyone to stay together then they need to make everyone a group.From the way i see it, it's not a group no matter what you say.If things don't come together everyone will be racing at different places next year.If that happens then there is no big picture.Correct???

Now that we are all feeling nice and fuzy, let's break down what the others are talking about......

1) No matter what you want to say, the rules have changed and from the outside looking in, it does look like a couple are being catered to.

2) Schedules are subject to change but at least let us know what the current schedule is.

3) No body has faulted the Fergusons on how they have stuck their necks out or how they have tried to help people get to the track, BUT....... I can say they need to set the rules and quit being too nice and figure out how to run things as promoters not racers.

That is how I feel
Shawn Hutchinson

Back