Fastrak

Seems Funny The Guy That Won Sun Night To Weekends In A Row Had Not Much More Than A Crate Motor With A Different Cam And Won A Ump Feature

id wanna stick w/ steel blocks and late models.. hey, racin aint fun unless you spend a lotta money doin it

The car count continues to rise every week. At PIR they had 17 and I think at Bond County on Wed Aug 3 they will have 19 or 20. Just a little input. Looks like they will be running B mains before the year ends and who knows what will happen next season with more options to the racers in the Midwest when it comes to crate LM racing.

I would like to see them get 20 cars, that would be great for crate racing in our area. This class is going to grow & grow. Hopefully we will see alot of tracks pick it up over the winter.

dirt hound said:
Seems Funny The Guy That Won Sun Night To Weekends In A Row Had Not Much More Than A Crate Motor With A Different Cam And Won A Ump Feature

Are you saying that someone took 602 or 604 and changed the cam and won the UMP race? Sun. Night ,is that Tri-city? Thats quite a testimont for crates.

I raced late model for years and I am selling all my open late model motors I watched the fastrack races. to race with $30,000 motor for $1,200 and to race a $3,000 motor for $1200 who do you think would be able to stay racing longer? when I got into racing it was not who had the most most to spend it was about how hard you worked on your race car . I am tried of being beated by a check book not by race car driver or the team and I have found that the one's who do the most complaning about it are the check book racers they couldnt beat you except to be able to finish while you have broke for the night or was wrecked
anybody want to buy a open sbc I have for sale just email me.

its a great thing we sold our bomber and trailor and bought a roller and have been sellin all our bomber stuff this year and with that little bit of cash and what the car makes we have kept racin all year IN A LATEMODEL yae it aint as fast but its still a latemodel and we <my son and I are havin a blast! 07 Racin Matt and Tom Filkins

but are there gonna be more tracks up towards central illinois that will run fastrak? as it stands now the closest track is mt vernon and they are closed...... thats about the only problem i see with running fastrak right now is having to drive 3 hours to the closest track when theres 6 other tracks within a hour and a half of here.

dqcheer6 said:
id wanna stick w/ steel blocks and late models.. hey, racin aint fun unless you spend a lotta money doin it
hey if you want to spend a lot of money I need a sponsor I can go throught just like the big guys

aceracing said:
hey if you want to spend a lot of money I need a sponsor I can go throught just like the big guys
i herd that,,,like the old Willie says,,,,,if you got the money honey,,i got the time!!!!! if theres no more money honey,i have no more time!!!!!

why waste your time?

can't you get him into a mini sprint or midget for cheaper? maybe he can get some good experience that will help down the road? late model driver's never seem togo anywhere but local att least give him a shot.

HMRT MotorSports said:
i herd that,,,like the old Willie says,,,,,if you got the money honey,,i got the time!!!!! if theres no more money honey,i have no more time!!!!!

Bring along your Cadillac........ leave my old wreck behind......if you got the money honey....I got the time.:D

Back