For Sale: Saturn Hornets take your pick-

Shaw18 Racing

St. Jacob Glass
All are race ready and come with spare car for parts and new bolt on body.
All feature winning cars!

$2,000 each (w/spare car)

96 coupe DOHC (#95 Lightning McQueen) (SOLD)

97 coupe DOHC (#VFW) (SOLD)

94 4-door DOHC (#18W) (SOLD)

95 4-door DOHC (#18)

(618)781-0302
Rob

Attachments

• Lightning McQueen car @ Saturn.jpg
    Lightning McQueen car @ Saturn.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 195
  • VFW Car @ Collinsville VFW #2.jpg
    VFW Car @ Collinsville VFW #2.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 172
  • Best of show 18W #2.jpg
    Best of show 18W #2.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 162
  • Robs car at WRP #2.jpg
    Robs car at WRP #2.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 157
who bought the mcqueer car i hope he stopped and got some lube first .Because he got raped by the superstar ."I hope it was not the beast "Two grand for a hornet is crazy. This is one reason why this class has gottin out of control. Thats why i and going fishing its cheaper and i dont have to put up with knob.

Cars I have sold in the past:

97' Saturn SC1 #18 Orange in color-Had it sold in 05' for $3000 before Justin wrecked his car and we had to keep it ( I ended up winning track champion @ Godfrey that same year in this car)- Now it is the SC2 #VFW car that I am selling

94' Saturn SC2 #118R Lime Green in color- Now the Orange #20 car @ Highland-Sold in Fall of 06' for $2000..... New owner won his first feature in it in 07'

94' Saturn SL2 #18s Maroon in Color-Now the Maroon #9 car @ Highland-Sold in the Spring of 06' for $1500.....Then sold to current owner in the Fall of 07' for $2000

98' Saturn SL2 #71 Yellow in color- Now the #2 car out of Iowa-Sold in the Winter of 06' for $2000...... New owner finished 2nd in points at his track and had several wins in 07'

95' Dodge Neon #18 Orange in color- Now the #97 car from I-55- Sold in the Spring of 07' for $1500......

94' Chevy Cavalier #33 Red in color-Now a car @ I-55- Sold this season for $1200

To build a good safe car that will win.... I know you will spend from $1000-$2000 and a lot of hard work! (Just ask Aaron Wood..He might not admit it but I'm sure he has at least $2k wraped up in his car) If you don't know alot about problems that all makes and models have on the track. Then you will have a ruff season ahead of you. On the other hand.... I have already worked the problems out on these cars. No worries just go racing. But if there is a problem, I am more than willing to help out any one that buys one of my cars.:)

The goodies have all been removed lads,[SIZE]and somebody is talking out of both sides of their mouth. Either it's stock (which it wasn't...then it's not worth 2g's) or it's not so stock (which contradicts everything we've been hearing for years)...

"These cars are stock!"... snivel snivel.

Tell me what bone stock car is worth $2000?????????? I can't believe there is anyone who would still fall for this trick. If you want a Saturn then go get a wrecked car -put a cage in it-and call it a day. Don't fool yourself for one minute thinking you are gonna get the same caliber of car that is advertised. I wouldn't be able to sleep at night if I took money from people this way.

Potential buyers, do yourself a favor and take the time and pride to build your own.

Aaron,

Please don't act like a child!!! Whats the matter? Are you still sore because I kicked your BUTT at that Bellville show in a $hit car!:eek: Let me in that car of yours and I'll show you how to WIN!!!!;)

Aaron,

Please don't act like a child!!! Whats the matter? Are you still sore because I kicked your BUTT at that Bellville show in a $hit car!:eek: Let me in that car of yours and I'll show you how to WIN!!!!;)

Krusty,

Ya, maybe you should try another sport. If fishing don't work out then maybe you should try something you'll be good at for sure.......Like EATING CONTESTS!!!!!:eek:

all i have to say is WOW.

and i wouldn't pay $200 for those junk saturns
$2000 for the vfw:confused:

Now Boys Violence Is Not The Answer

Are we trying to sell cars, or are we going to get this fabulous entertainment all winter long.

hey rob i hope the money you made off of those cars. you can buy your brother a new fire suit. cause i think he is getting a little fat

I bought the 71 car and Rob has been a ton of help and if I had the money would buy another from him. My car has ran great with only one thing going wrong with the car which was a bad injector. Only time the car was out of the top five anywhere was when I got a flat(couldn't go back out), Ran out of gas, and when the Injector went bad, I came from 20th and in four laps go up to 7th on three cylinders. And for everyone that thinks it has tons of stuff done to it. It doesnt. So for anyone looking for a good car, 2000 for 2 cars and help anytime you need sounds like a good deal to me. Rob if I had the money I would be back down in a minute. But I am looking for a front bumper and hood for my car, got any?

i dont care who you are if you sell a car you take some stuff of of it and who ever says they dont a not telling the truth it has happend to me twice from 2 different people but hey if you want to pay 2k for a car go for it if you pay 500 for a car go for it you get what you pay for

Hey hey fat krusty here. You know after i thought about it its not such a bad deal even after the goodys are taken out. But Rob the bone that i have with you is you are so full of yourself. Me and Aaron play by the rules you dont "single cam tranny in a duel cam" is that stock dont think so" If the promoters would just care about this class.

p.s. the next time i see you peeking at a car that you shouldnt be looking at
you can just think of a saying from "days of thunder" lets see if you can figure it out

Singin' Like A Bird!

maybe next year Aaron needs to put more money into his car and then he might be able to win a feature.

Keep talking. You are just strengthening my point.

Whatever nonsense you Saturn puppets want mumble about is fine. A spades a spade whether you like it or not and I really don't care either way. It has gone on for the last three years so thats why I called out Eddie Haskal. People are free to buy whatever they want. I would just hate to see a young guy spend a lot of money on something that isn't really what it's supposed to be. I had a pretty humbling season this year. I am not jealous of anyone, especially those who work overtime to try and make other people think they are something that they aren't-and then have the audacity to try and make a profit off it. I am friends with several guys that handed me my lunch on a nightly basis this season. The 3, 99, 196, 13, 8t, F5, etc... I get along with all these guys and consider some of them good friends. So please, don't use the jealousy card. If I was gonna be jealous of someone, I would choose one of these other guys who had seasons that far outshined Eddie Haskal's. So we can talk about eating contests and who can beat whom… whatever. If you like, I can list all the ignorant things I witnessed this year with my own two eyes from Mr.Haskal??? I think it's best we don't get into that though. It is what it is.

Grossman: glad you like your car…it was built by Aaron Hemann. Best of luck!

to nob shaw

dear nob shaw
fat krusty will not be at tri city this weekend because i am getting married. so tonight is the rehearsal and there is free food. so i figured he can get practice in the food eating contest

Keep talking. You are just strengthening my point.

Whatever nonsense you Saturn puppets want mumble about is fine. A spades a spade whether you like it or not and I really don't care either way. It has gone on for the last three years so thats why I called out Eddie Haskal. People are free to buy whatever they want. I would just hate to see a young guy spend a lot of money on something that isn't really what it's supposed to be. I had a pretty humbling season this year. I am not jealous of anyone, especially those who work overtime to try and make other people think they are something that they aren't-and then have the audacity to try and make a profit off it. I am friends with several guys that handed me my lunch on a nightly basis this season. The 3, 99, 196, 13, 8t, F5, etc... I get along with all these guys and consider some of them good friends. So please, don't use the jealousy card. If I was gonna be jealous of someone, I would choose one of these other guys who had seasons that far outshined Eddie Haskal's. So we can talk about eating contests and who can beat whom… whatever. If you like, I can list all the ignorant things I witnessed this year with my own two eyes from Mr.Haskal??? I think it's best we don't get into that though. It is what it is.
Well said Aaron.
We all actually had fun this year at Highland. Ryan Eilers, Matt Hamblin and Bob Zbendin were racing hard and pushing each other to the finish in a lot of the races. If they hit each other they apologized after the race and had a laugh about it. The tech guy even tried to pull stupid stuff again this year. For example the "grooved tires" that he said about 2/3 of the hornets had. We just laughed and went on our way knowing that no one in the hornet class would ever groove their tires. There was just one thing different about this year that made it fun again, the shaws wern't there for most of the season.

Back