Fredericktown Raceway Awards pictures

Millsey

Here's a few pictures from our get together Sunday to hand out the awards for the Fredericktown Raceway. IF you were unable to attend and you placed in the top three of any of the five classes please contact Terry Flanagan at (573) 783-3901 to receive your plaque and check. Photos by Trashdog....

Pictured are:
1st picture: Jon Paul Reando (RAMS Mini Stock track champion), Brent Thompson (Modified class track champion) and Chris Webb (Pure Street class champion)

2nd picture: Doug Savage and son (Sportsmen class track champion)

3rd picture: Thompson, Billy Smith (second place) and Kenny Kennedy (third place) in Modified class.

Special thanks to all who came. It was really a fun year with everyone at the Fredericktown Raceway. Terry Flanagan and I would like to express our thanks to all the great racers, fans and sponsors that made the 2004 season possible....
Millsey

I saw Billy Saturday night....and for some reason he is wearing the same clothes in this picture which was took on Sunday????

LMAO!!! Was it that late of a night???

You dont think Billy would have stayed up all night long do you??????? What would he have been doing. It is a long trip to Poplar Bluff though.

Millsey said:
No, that's not it.
Are you sure about that, Millsey???? From what I was "told" by several people, the check received was nothing less than RIDICULOUS!!! Imagine a guy racing at a track ALLLLLLLL season long, busting his azz week in and week out to race two nights a week and then receive a slap in the face for his loyalty. That's what I feel happened. How 'bout giving out some real TROPHIES...NOT plaques. Ask the drivers which they would prefer. Check out the pictures on this site alone from other tracks and the trophies they give out to their drivers. IFFFFFF the drivers weren't gonna be rewarded with any larger prize money than they were, the least they could have gotten were some BIG trophies, not some wallet size plaque. I'm just speaking for those drivers who are bit "disappointed" (to say the very least) at the way things went down.

Chewin Dirt, I bet you're right. I know Billy pretty well and he probably was up to no good with JT and the Griffaw crew. Who knows, there may have been a Weber clan involved as well. Whatever the case, I'm sure they ALL had a good time!!!!!!!! I mean, why else would he still be wearing the same clothes:confused: .............don't answer that, Billy, I don't want to know!!!! :D :p

See Crystal, it's uneducated statements like that show me and everyone else you would not have any business even thinking about running for an office of an association you've never had anything to do with. You need to know the complete story about everything from the inside and not just what you see from the outside. Just being very honest, they are lucky ANYTHING was given out. Most of the time the trophies are paid for via money from the banquet. As far as the money that was paid out to the top three it came exactly from where it was said it would come from, the 50-50 money.

Heres Your Sign !!!!!!!!!!

The reason I stepped down originally was to allow new people to come in that before felt uncomfortable with me. This is no smoke screen, no BS, like I said I just want us all to be able to get along. Can we all just forgive and forget so we can move on to a better future? I swear I will do everything in my power to make things go smooth. This goes not only for you but everyone else who feels like I've acted inappropriately. Please, let's let the 2005 season be one where we once again all get along. ( Quote from Millsey )

Im assuming your latest post is showing everyone how you are so willing to work with everyone to make the 2005 season smooth ? You blasting Crystal only shows everyone your character, which they already know. She is totaly fair in everything she said because she spoke to some of them drivers that received checks ! And you saying they are " Lucky " they got anything ???? That is rediculas... the pit passes were raised to $25.00 to help the points fund, the 50/50's was to help the points fund, and the raffle of a bar-b-que grill was to also attribute to that fund. And the 3rd place person got $25.00 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Crystal is a VERY educated person so STOP slammin her....... she WILL be your next RAMS president , with a goal of cleaning up the messes that are there right now. With missing money ! People leaving because of leadership ! Her goal is to build the group back up and make it as fun organization again, which is what is in the by-laws !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So, stop trying to make others look like an A S S .... It is backfiring on you !!!!!!!!!! LeaDonna

Wow...I'm not gettin involved into this one!

Just wanted to say that the Weber clan was not invovled. They checked out early!

$25.00??

$25.00 for finishing 3rd????? That is insane, my husband finished 4th at belleville in the sportsman class and we got $300.00. Nice "trophies" they hand out too. Find the thread from the Allied Banquet- 1st thru 3rd get a trophy (nice sized) and 4th thru 10th get plaques, nice looking ones at that.

JMO,
Amy

How about Justin Franks. He work so hard this year at Fredericktown Raceway. So he should get a award for it.

yeah a reward for the most retarded spectator at "the rock this year" also, the RAMS series is a joke anyways.

LD you don't have a clue so I'm going to inform you.

1. Where did you think the money was going to come from to pay for "big" trophies and payout? You don't have the slightest idea do you. Was Terry just suppose to fork out a couple of thousand dollars just for the hell of it. If you remember right a couple of years ago Denny didn't payout a thing and didn't give out squat.

2. It was stated from the start of the season the money that would be paided out would come from the 50/50 drawings. It did. There were 5 classes with the top three getting paid at least something. AN NO, the pit passes were not raised to help the points fund. That's exactly what I mean, you think you know what you are talking about but you don't know squat. The pit passes were raised to INCREASE WEEKLY PAYOUT and Fredericktown's weekly payout was better than almost all of the area tracks.

3. It also boiled down to Terry does not have control of the track for 2005. IF we had a banquet we might have made enough money to pay for trophies, but with Denny taking the track back over or whatever we only had 30 banquet tickets prepaid for. That again would have been a losing effort.

And another thing, to become the president of an association you at first have to become a part of it and find out what is going on. It's impossible to join something right before an election and have any kind or real knowledge as to what is actually going on within that association. Especially when that person has NEVER ATTENDED ONE MEETING!!!
Once again it's obvious from your statements you don't know what's going on because it hasn't been posted on the internet. It has been handled by association officers and not by NON MEMBERS.

Yes I do want everyone to get along during the 2005 season. That's the reason all this stupid BS has to be cleared up right now. Why don't you try working with us instead of getting on here and criticing everything. Come to our meetings and lets discuss it there where it should be discussed.

YA, YOUR RIGHT MILLSEY NONE OF THE REST OF US KNOW ANYTHING AND YOU KNOW IT ALL. WE ARE SO GLAD THAT YOU HAVE GOTTEN INVOLVED IN RACING SO YOU CAN KEEP ALL US SPECATATORS AND THE REST OF THE RACING PEOPLE INFORMED SINCE WE DONT KNOW ANYTHING !!!!!

why don't you girls SHUT UP about what I do. untill you know the facts about what I do your statements make you look stupid. if you have any questions call me. Terry Flanagan

Back