GOT DIRT?
has anybody seen this rig leave town yet

:d :d :d :d :d just for midget racer

Attachments

• 8hammerle.jpg
    8hammerle.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 752
MadDaddy, how did you know?

We are leaving this afternoon. Packed my long johns, parka and torpedo heater. Taking the Belleville car, you should see how nice it looks. Gonna run open comp on friday with the sprint car wing on top. I'll try to post some pictures when we get back.

MadDaddy, how did you know?

We are leaving this afternoon. Packed my long johns, parka and torpedo heater. Taking the Belleville car, you should see how nice it looks. Gonna run open comp on friday with the sprint car wing on top. I'll try to post some pictures when we get back.

Looked nice!!! You mean that it finally had new sheetmedal on it??!!! That is a rare sight for that car, but it does happen every now and then.

read and re-read the title to this thread many times, and it makes absolutely no sense at all. and then i looked at the person who started it..... and violla!!!! it makes perfect sense. somebody started a thread called a Christmas wish. my wish is that mad daddy or dirthound or super6, (or whatever user id he is gonna use this week) gets a gift certificate to evelyn woods reading school.

Like Kingeddy said, they are going to Michigan for the weekend. The Belleville car is GORGEOUS!!! All new sheet metal, painted the frame.....it looks like a little model. Good luck to Mike and crew up there, if I hear from them, i will post it here!!

Norm.

read and re-read the title to this thread many times, and it makes absolutely no sense at all. and then i looked at the person who started it..... and violla!!!! it makes perfect sense. somebody started a thread called a Christmas wish. my wish is that mad daddy or dirthound or super6, (or whatever user id he is gonna use this week) gets a gift certificate to evelyn woods reading school.

I dont care who ya are thats sum funny stuff right there.......good one art:D :D :D

Oh how i knew this post was coming when i read the title.....lol....It seems to never fail.....:D

On the other hand good luck to the "Hammerman" this weekend.

Tom

i was hoping to take my modified up there to race but couldnt sell anything for money to go. they only had 25 mods entered and would start them all. Mark Voigt also went up there. good luck to Mike and Mark

Good luck to the Hammerman crew. Sounds like you guys are out to have some fun and thats what its all about.

Norm

Do you happen to know what that sticker is/says on his window in that picture??? Just curious!!!

Good luck hammerman and crew! See you soon!!

Rick and Lizz

That would be the 1s Salty Dog sticker. I belive but i could be wrong that one could be on the other side.

Like Kingeddy said, they are going to Michigan for the weekend. The Belleville car is GORGEOUS!!! All new sheet metal, painted the frame.....it looks like a little model. Good luck to Mike and crew up there, if I hear from them, i will post it here!!
no tell me it's not so:D :D

Wow car looks good, hope he does good up there. This is an asphault track isn't it? Wonder if he's gonna three wheel all around it?

Back