Hey Terry - track looked great

racewidow

I'm just drawn that way..
Was down there Saturday to check out the track. Looked great!! Sorry I missed you, but I climbed the fence and checked it out anyway.

Only a month away! How many of us are chomping at the bit to see some racin!?!?!?!?

Chompin' at the bit

I can't wait for the season to get going. I miss everything from the smell of popcorn to the smell of racing fuel. Plus, once the season gets started we can have something worthwhile to talk/argue about!

Starting to get the fever here! The wife can't wait for racin' to start up, she's dying to get me out of the house! :rolleyes:

Yep!!! I've had enough of this racin' in my easy chair!! Time to get some dirt on my face - LOL!

I'd much rather be goin' to the races on the weekends than doing housework! As you can tell I'm getting pretty desperate. Every once in a while I'll go start the lawnmower just to get some noise goin'. :cool:

I don't care who you are, that's funny - LOL!!! I've got a major highway in my back yard, so I constantly hear motors, but it's just not the same. Don't worry, it'll come soon enough! See you there!

Hey racewidow, thanks for the reply! We'll all be ok ;) in a month or so and we'll have plenty of more important things to talk about, right! :cool:

LOL - you've got that right. Hey, once this all starts up again, please come introduce yourself, I always like to meet a fun racing fan. I'll be running around all over down there.

And the ol boy is from DESOTO. He's got to be alright then:D :D

hey Crazyfan, since your in town stop by the next time you need your fix on racing fuel fumes. It's just a ministock but it still smells good when it's running. I'll even close the garage up. :D :D And to think my wife thinks it stinks up the house. OOPSS forget to close the kitchen/garage door again.

Crazyfan if you ever need a ride to the track I'm sure Wheelman will let you ride in his race truck.... It's safe too... It never speeds.... LOL

O shannon... I forgot about him.. I was talking about your car and your #1 best driver in the world. :D :eek: :D :eek: :D :eek:

Back