Highland hornets

does anybody think there is any other hornet cars out there that can keep up with the 3,3e,and even any of the saturns ?

Originally posted by jeff frank
does anybody think there is any other hornet cars out there that can keep up with the 3,3e,and even any of the saturns ?

If you look at Brownstown's results from last Friday you will see there are plenty of cars that can keep up!

hornet69x I really down think that Eilers said that quote and its definetly possible to keep up with those cars because everything is legal from what the rulebook says and last year the 51 car that Heiser raced kept up wit the 3e and the saturns can too.

no kidding
I agree with redneck racing why do they let him race b/c i know eilers and charlie dont see eye to eye that good . Makes no sense hornet driver 69x or w/e.... i just say stop with the complaining and lets go racing!!!

Go Hornet # 2 Wallace fan!

i no for a fact that my ford probe with a 2.0 in it can out run
the 3 and the 3e and the saturns cuz we have done it before. so
if you want to out run them alls you have to do is get a ford probe
and a good driver.

Come down to Fredericktown and race with us during our special Sunday evening show. Hornets and Pro 4s...

kloguefan1 said:
i no for a fact that my ford probe with a 2.0 in it can out run
the 3 and the 3e and the saturns cuz we have done it before.

wheres this at and if u do then y dont u win all the time?????

no

well lets just say this eilers and thole aint cheatin i know this because i helped build those cars and i am on the pit crew and the other saturns aint cheatin either if it doesnt say it in the rules that means that u can do it trust me

Back