highland plays favortism

onemanpitcrew2

go fast turn left
highland is bad for favortism in the hornets. in the feature the 3 car hit two other cars and brings ut a caution and they give him his spot back. the two cars he hit where #'s 71 &17. that is a bunch of bull. the 2 car barely touch the 9 car and the black flag him in his heat race.

P.S. so 3e & 3 how much r u paying the officals

i dont think they are paying the officals they took all his points away last year. hes just that damn good.

if they took his points away how did he end up at the end of the year were he did.
i ask charlie why the two car got the black flag and said he spin him out from what i saw he was loose in front of him and they got in to each other thats racein and the 9 never spun out and when i told charlie that he told me not in the hornets charlie needs to learn that rubbin is racein

so for all you 3e fans i have no affiliation with the # 2 car i just a big rusty wallace fan that is why my screne name is the way it is. so do not be thinking anything. and i also use to race. and i drove the car and was my pitcrew.

It isnt that the drivers of the 3 and 3e are that damn good, its just that they have way to much money invested in hornets. The 3e pulls up in a big enclosed trailer and wheels out a hornet. I thought the hornet class was for people who didnt have a lot of money to spend to get a start and feel for racing, not for some spoiled brats to have their daddys pump thousands into these little cars, but i guess i was way off on that one.

It's pretty bad when you have to build another car so your buddy can block for you!! Is'nt that why his other buddy quit driving for him, he got tired of being his blocker? 3E & 3, CHICKEN SH*T RACING!!!!!!!!

i agree bout favortisim...charley favorites dan sandafer at brownstown...thats just charley for ya if you are his favorite and there is somebody that you cant out run just tell charley and he will make sure that you win cuz he will black flag the other cars...trust me i no....tom eskew was leading a feature last year with 1 lap to go and the #1 in 2nd and the #1 drove right in tom and spun him out they threw the caution and gave #1 the lead and black flaged tom for wreckless drivin now tell me what that is!!!!

eilers

i defintly agree about that the eilers are just plain out babies they got a big mouth and nothing to back it up next week is going to be even worse they are going to have 3 #3's b/c the other one must have talked dad out of another car did you see what they did to sandafer fri. at b-town no black flags where thrown then either somebody need to form a team and do to them what they do to us

There is a real easy way to take care of the problem, CLAIM HIM!!!! Thats what the rule is for so someone cant out dollar you. He has (or should I say his dad has) to much money in his car to give it up on a claim, if the other hornet drivers get together they could do it! I know there has already been talk of it if he goes back to " The Vern"!!

We are not but a couple weeks into the season and a few of you are acting like its been going on all year. It's a shame that you are already bi*****g this bad. If it ****s that bad, then don't go to the track anymore. I'm personally not for anyone or against anyone, but some of you people feel the need to complain no matter what happens. get a life, buy a clue, and SHUT UP and RACE.

boy, I feel better now.
who wants a beer.

i was up washing my brotherinlaws car at highland car wash on monday and some driver stop to talk to me and they said if he dose not do anything they will take matters in to there own hands

ok first of all the number 3 did get penalized. he was a lap down and ended up finishing up 14th cuz of every1 dropping out. i dont know y all u ***** about this and u dont even know the story. also about the trailer the only reason they got that is cuz he is plannin on movin up. u know u can fit a late model in that thing? u think there spoiled brats and all this when they work juss as much as any one else. u juss pick on them cuz they smoke u and u r juss sore loosers. i guaranteed if any1 claimed him he would b 100% LEGAL. the only reason he is fast is that he has a damn fast car. u say they spend sooooo much money into these cars. u know how cheep they got them cars? well if u did u would b gettin ahold of them if u had the chance to. Robbie and his family r a good bunch of people. if u knew them im sure u would change ur whole perspective towards them. and about brownstown and sandifer ya that did look like it was purposly done but it wasnt. he tried goin low to pass them both cuz he was catchin on sandifer and slid up. what can u do? itsa front wheel drive car they are goin to push into turns. Robbie is a good driver and its not juss the car, yes the car is fast but that doesnt always get u places.i just cant stand how people judge them like this. O his dad owns ADR hes rich, they blow money on their cars. BULL**** they have nice lookin cars wooo hooo wats so bad about that? look better than urs? jealous. w/e i rest my case.

Racefan29,
I dont think you understand how the claim rule works, It doesnt matter if you are legal or not ! All someone has to do is put up $200 and there car & either he trades or he gets DQed and loses his points, If he gets claimed a second time and dont trade he goes home for good!

agree w/ 29!!

I also know Robbie and agree w/ everything 29 said...and if u wana bad mouth him dont do it on here...SAY IT TO HIS FACE...............I think the "claim rule" is bull**it..But im shur he would beat your As*** w/ your cars anyway!!!

GO 00!!!
GO 3E!!!

the track s--k thy can barely get show in and alot of the fans s--k that way i dont go.and as far as favortism you have that at all tracks.

out numbered

well eilers has a bunch of fans and alot of people are starting to say the same thing eilers doesnt cheat he isnt illegal hes a 17 year old kid out to have a good time so wut if his dad has jack. that dont mean go take him out. robby is a good kid and he earns his keep he has to bust his *** every day just like everyone else you go down to adr towing and i bet robby is there busting his *** he works hard for everything he gets he just gets a little more than everyone and as far as favortism charlie hardly likes robby charlie and robby just havent really been as close as charlie and alot of other people its just something to think about and dont take out your anger on the track say it to robbys face and mention it to him instead of tearing someones stuff up.

i agree...everybody should do that to the track favorites but yall no if they really wanted to race there they would just pay charlie something and he would let them come back....always does....he wants to give the money to somebody he likes not somebody who just comes to race when their track isnt running. i think everybody needs to stop going to tracks that charlie depew promotes...show him that there are other tracks to go to not just his...then mabe he will stop playing favorites.........

steph

ps he even has favorites in the powder puffs...has anybody noticed that the same person in the same car wins it everytime

Back