Highland Trivia

I am not even gonna attempt hounds post until I figure Bomber Momma's 1st post. You two got me all screwed up!:D

ChatCat 19 you are correct! Larry "Lumpy" Loughary in the 4L ran a 13.114 (?) or something like that for fast time at Highland. It was the answer to a math problem in Jimmy's Jr. High math class. I believe his teacher was Mrs. Carrie Stewart. :D

help out with a little more history

wow now i havent seen that name in a long time....anyone remember his car number back then Lenny Baumgartner??? also any old timers on here remember bsck in late 60's early 70's when i think it was Lenny Baumgartner that crashed and his car ended up in the grass between front straight wall and box seats?????? anyone help me out that mighta been there that nite?

wow now i havent seen that name in a long time....anyone remember his car number back then Lenny Baumgartner??? also any old timers on here remember bsck in late 60's early 70's when i think it was Lenny Baumgartner that crashed and his car ended up in the grass between front straight wall and box seats?????? anyone help me out that mighta been there that nite?
There isnt enough older folks that get on here to help you out.:confused:

Here's another one for you....

Name the drivers (all classes) that have raced at Highland that were brave enough to sport GREEN on their cars.

I can think of 5-6 right now. :D

ya,they let me out-a da HOME so i can go racin...LOL.....as long as they can pour me in the seat,,well ya know.....i had a car wiff a monkeys butt pink roof

Back