Highland???

Upsman, I Wouldn't Mind That Either. But, Highland Hasn't Been One Of His Best Places. Hopefully He'll Do It Tonight.

Im Thinking eddie aint gonna win tonigth .......... korte won the dash and in the feature its gonna be korte or shannon babb

Babb was awesome. Just like the Summer Nationals 3 weeks ago, he was so smooth around the track, it looked as if he were is slow motion as he ran off from the field. The #18 stuck to the track like no other car could. The very strong field of late models was being lapped before the first caution. Zobrist seemed to be the fastest car on the track after the caution as he passed several cars including Weaver and Sheppard. Harrison could not be caught by the strong field of modifieds. Overall, a great night of racing.

I think there were about 35 modifieds also. Bielong pulled off in the modified, not sure why. In the sportsman, he had a flat tire after he and Bohnenstiehl hit. I think there were about 18-20 sportsman. All classes had excellent racing. Qualifying got started late, but I think the program ran very smoothly and quickly once they got going. Overall a great night.

I guess rubbin is racin,

Because Zobrist rubbed on "everyone",on his way to third. Normally, I think he is a good driver, so I think, I'll let it pass this time.

Good show,thanks Charlie and Crew, the track was pretty good, with 2 grooves working. When they put the water on it, I knew Babb would run away on the top.Although, I'm glad they did (add water), because it would have been super dusty otherwise.

Why did Brent Kreke change his # to 54, or was that someone else's car?

Hmmm why do you think Babb,s car was like no other, so smooth , and stuck to a slick track ? traction control ?

PLEASE don't start the BASHING CRAP!!! He is GOOD and he WON!!!!!!

************** THE END ***************

Brent was driving John Crouchs car. John bought the car from us last year and we were helping John work out some bugs.

I have to agree on the Zobrist comment. I wanted to say something before, but didn't want to start anything negative. But, since you brought it up. If he didn't slide job a lot of cars or shove them in the wall, he'd have been lucky to finish top 10. (Maybe top 5, since I'm not sure where he started.) This seems to be his style lately. I don't remember him always being that way. Sorry Zobrist fans, that is just my opinion I'm not trying to tick anyone off.

Zobrist

I have seen him race several times at Godfrey this year and he drives the same way there. I am surprised the other LM drivers take it.

Back